Mansur Gavriel How's it Wearing? Show us your Broken-in/Patina'd bags

rdgldy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
Post pictures of your MGs as they are getting older and more used.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415987994.623221.jpg

Might be nice to see how our MGs are aging-my large black tote on daily rotation-some little flaws, but still wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome thread, rdgly. I know this is a big topic for new MG lovers - to see how these beauties wear! I love how mine are breaking in. I will try to post some pics soon.

Here is my Brandy/Brick that I have worn at least a half dozen times - maybe more like 10. I conditioned it with Apple Conditioner ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415996287.050831.jpgearly on, but haven't done it again since.

Here is my Brandy/Brick that I have worn at least a half dozen times - maybe more like 10. I conditioned it with Apple Conditioner View attachment 2806800early on, but haven't done it again since.

Beautiful. We're bag twins. The brandy/brick bucket was the first one I got a year and a half ago since it was the ONLY one I could find. Six months later I finally found my black/flamma and now waiting on black/ballerina. The Brandy is such a great neutral though. Still love it!

Beautiful. We're bag twins. The brandy/brick bucket was the first one I got a year and a half ago since it was the ONLY one I could find. Six months later I finally found my black/flamma and now waiting on black/ballerina. The Brandy is such a great neutral though. Still love it!

So we're double bag twins! I have the large in Blk/Flamma too!

Thanks!

Here is my Cammello/Antico mini bucket after four months of use. It's just beginning to show its patina. I did spray it with Collonil Waterstop before using it. I also use Cadillac cream on it occasionally to keep scratches to a minimum. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1417220909.778816.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1417220923.477163.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my Cammello/Antico mini bucket after four months of use. It's just beginning to show its patina. I did spray it with Collonil Waterstop before using it. I also use Cadillac cream on it occasionally to keep scratches to a minimum. View attachment 2817337View attachment 2817338
Still waiting to see if PS Dept found one for me...I'm going to go for it, Honey and I thank you for your help and pics!
BTW...great thread!!!