Got my baby/mini Chloe Paddy in Canelle from Diabro

Pamella72

Crazy 4 Chloe!
Mar 24, 2007
I just got my baby paddy in Cannelle from Diabro today and I'm so sad. I really don't like the color much. I guess I should have gone with my intial feeling of the muscade, even though I already have the classic paddy in muscade. Canelle has more of a pinky tone to me. Does anyone agree with that? I wish Diabro had a return policy. I guess I'll have to figure out another way:crybaby:

Yeah, already did. But it just sucks because I was so excited to receive it and was soooo disappointed with the color:crybaby:. But I love the cuteness of it, its so small.

yep, its on its way back, I sent it out this afternoon. I asked if they could swap the color, I just didn't tell them what color yet. I like ssangit's argent, but the argent on Diabro doesn't look the same as hers. Do you have any suggestions?

Yes the argent is super cute - but you may want to see it in different lightings before making a final decision.

You can always stick with muscade.

I love the silver baby paddy as well - it always looks awesome and I dont think it would really show much wear.