Chloe Paddington Sale In Sydney!!

jen2586

Mar 24, 2007
hey girls, i just received a notice about a chloe sale for those living in sydney! i called them today, and they said there will be about 30% off the paddington bags from the 2007 range - they have been imported from milan apparently. im not 100% about authenticity, but i hear that it's authentic and comes with all documents but do be careful.
however even with the sale, the bags still start at $AUD2000 but includes the latest designs

check out this website:
http://www.missyconfidential.com.au/sydney-sales/le-mien2.php

you are also able to reserve a bag if u can't make it this friday

Spring/Summer 07 collection of Chloe Paddington handbags. The stunning Chloe Paddington bag is the ultimate in luxury and an essential accessory for every A-lister and the hottest “arm candy” in Hollywood right now. Treat yourself to this gorgeous bag for the ultimate in timeless, luxurious style. Choose a brand new classic Paddington in a classic new color and carry it in the crook of your arm and feel good. As seen on Victoria Beckham.

Also

Men’s and Ladies Ferragamo Shoes – 50% cheaper than the shops. Grab your friends and come over and grab a bargain.

Call Carl the Handbag Man on 0425 266 764 for more.

WHEN Fri 18th May - Until stock is sold.
WHERE Le mien boutique -
Unit 504, 85 New South Head Road,
Rushcutters Bay,
Sydney (opposite Rushcutters park),
5 mins walk down the hill from Edgcliffe train station.
www.lemien.com
GET MAP
TIMES From 7am till 9pm everyday
PAYMENT Cash and major credit cards accepted.

Darn it!!

I used to live in Sydney and work about 5mins from the sale location. Grrr

Any idea what prices (in AUD) that we are talking about for a paddy?

i don't plan on going. i just posted it up if anyone is interested. however the friend of mine who sent me the link went to the sale. she got a beige paddy and reckons it's authentic. she says if she has time she'll post up some pics on the forum of the bag. other than that, i don't know

Was this legit or not... anyone go?