WANNABE Plastic Surgery

Hi everyone!! Just a follow up with Wannabe!! I checked out 3 places and I picked wannabe! So far Ive been really happy with them from consultation, surgery and aftercare. They are really detailed and my doctor was amazing and really nice! And the price was right for the amout of service that you will get. Its been 3 days and I've been back everyday for treatments. They even washed my hair! Lol i hope you guys consider this place!

Hi everyone!! Just a follow up with Wannabe!! I checked out 3 places and I picked wannabe! So far Ive been really happy with them from consultation, surgery and aftercare. They are really detailed and my doctor was amazing and really nice! And the price was right for the amout of service that you will get. Its been 3 days and I've been back everyday for treatments. They even washed my hair! Lol i hope you guys consider this place!

Hi hi .. just wonder if their prices are reasonable? Wannabe is one of the clinics I chosen. But not much remarks found in forum. Can share your post op? Thank u

Hi hi .. just wonder if their prices are reasonable? Wannabe is one of the clinics I chosen. But not much remarks found in forum. Can share your post op? Thank u
So far everything is going better than expected. I'm healing well and I feel really good. I was really nervous going into surgery but i got to see the docs and they finalized everything. Both doctors are really nice and welcoming. I told the doc I wanted either Angelababy, Lee Min Jung or Song Hye Kyo nose. He smiled and said every girl says they wants one of their noses. He said, do you know what they all have in common? Their noses all complement their faces, and that's what I'm going to do for you. I like the doc and trusted him from the first consult, he knows what he's talking about. So moving forward. I felt great after they sedated me and I was in and out of sleeping. I must of been comfortable because I remeber signing to the English songs on the radio during surgery and remeber them laughing at me for doing it. Once I was done. I really wasn't in pain must of been still high. But they asked to see me three days in a row after that for treatments (antibiotic and deswelling shots) they washed my hair. First three days i looked not so hot, but never in pain and I've been recovering way better than I expected!! I've been going out since the third day. The walking helps and Seoul is an amazing city!! From the looks of my nose, it looks good and I'm excited to see it when my cast comes off!! And for prices. I've checked out 3 places. And only one of the 3 try to charge me waaaay over cause I think the translator makes a cut. So yeah wannabe gives you reasonable prices...I'm very happy with my choice. Bring cash too. Hope this helps guys!!!!