Coach.com launches Fall Preview

re: because they are high fashion --

I still have all of my old Coach catalogues from ten years ago and THOSE models were all gorgeous, fresh, healthy, and spirited. These current models look to be battling some kind of intestinal disorder and are just miserable at their misfortune of being paid to be a living clotheshanger... HATE what this trend says about what designers think of women and what we... aspire to???

That big houndstooth parka is possibly the best thing ever, but it costs as much as the LV bag I want and would be far less versatile. x-x

I really like the look of most of the clothing pieces and bags, I just can't see paying fp for stuff that will probably end up at outlets. I really want Coach to succeed, but like...I dunno, man.

Oooh, where else are we seeing houndstooth? I love the skirt, but it will likely be too short for me if it fits at all. And yes, lower price point please!

Well, I am plus-sized, and I saw quite a few houndstooth items when I was at Lane Bryant. I also saw some houndstooth dresses from Calvin Klein at Macy's.

re: because they are high fashion --

I still have all of my old Coach catalogues from ten years ago and THOSE models were all gorgeous, fresh, healthy, and spirited. These current models look to be battling some kind of intestinal disorder and are just miserable at their misfortune of being paid to be a living clotheshanger... HATE what this trend says about what designers think of women and what we... aspire to???

Yep, it does look like they got a bad case of gas and are trying to hold it in......:lolots:

Well, I am plus-sized, and I saw quite a few houndstooth items when I was at Lane Bryant. I also saw some houndstooth dresses from Calvin Klein at Macy's.

I'm full figured myself, so that is great to hear! I'll be hitting up the mall tonight, I could use some fun new fashions.....aaaand a visit to my friendly neighborhood Coach as well :P

I absolutely ADORE the black short roper boots.

I am going to try those on in person though and not order them from the web as it is not clear how they would fit on a normal sized adult woman's leg as opposed to the pre-adolescent legs of the models:biggrin:

I think some of these items are cool, but not geared for a professional woman. There are many brands I like that have an "edge" to them, but still retain a more classic feel. This feels sophomoric, young and super trendy. If I spend that kind of money on a bag, I want staying power. And I want freakin details on both sides of an $800 bag!!!

I am a bit sad that I could buy some bags at this price point, but really have no interest. Other than a couple of bags that are not in this preview, I would go Burberry, Aspinal, Mulberry, or the higher end MK's over the bags at this price point.

I do realize that my style is not what they are going for, however, I really don't think this new line will help their sales.

I could do that. Italians always know where to get a good horse (Coach's logo too!) and I'm not far from the Cherokee Indian reservation. It could be done....:cool: I could start shaking it for the C in shearling and fringe and have a big smile on my face which would be a nice change from the other girls repping their brand right now.

I really need to be paid for all those promos I think up for Coach. Who do I contact at NYC payroll?

My Coach store already has one of those colorful, crazy horse head in the window...

But if you do Vegas I will fly out to see you :biggrin: