Coach.com launches Fall Preview

I think some of these items are cool, but not geared for a professional woman. There are many brands I like that have an "edge" to them, but still retain a more classic feel. This feels sophomoric, young and super trendy. If I spend that kind of money on a bag, I want staying power. And I want freakin details on both sides of an $800 bag!!!

I am a bit sad that I could buy some bags at this price point, but really have no interest. Other than a couple of bags that are not in this preview, I would go Burberry, Aspinal, Mulberry, or the higher end MK's over the bags at this price point.

I do realize that my style is not what they are going for, however, I really don't think this new line will help their sales.

I agree. Don't think these will help there sales

Exactly! That's a messenger in pebbled leather that is not going to be manufactured from what I'm being told just few days ago! I really love that messenger in pebbled! I hope they changed their mind and start making that! 😍😍😊

Agree - love it and hope they actually make it.

re: because they are high fashion --

I still have all of my old Coach catalogues from ten years ago and THOSE models were all gorgeous, fresh, healthy, and spirited. These current models look to be battling some kind of intestinal disorder and are just miserable at their misfortune of being paid to be a living clotheshanger... HATE what this trend says about what designers think of women and what we... aspire to???
I think Coach is trying to edge to high fashion, like LV and Prada. That is the type of models they use.

Models have never been representative of the population. Although models back in the 80's likely did weigh more.

Models don't represent the average woman, but until recently, they represented someone the average woman could aspire to. I strongly doubt that very many women want to look like the undead.

Sooooo, who noticed that the caption above the first photo changed today? No more commentary on it being "lighthearted" over a picture of those scowling models! It now reads "Exploring the tension between utility and luxury"

It seems they realized that it looked a tad ridiculous???

Sooooo, who noticed that the caption above the first photo changed today? No more commentary on it being "lighthearted" over a picture of those scowling models! It now reads "Exploring the tension between utility and luxury"

It seems they realized that it looked a tad ridiculous???

I swear at least ONE SOMEONE from Coach reads this forum. Several changes have 'miraculously' happened after comments and discussion on here.

One recent thing being the 'count down clock' for the FOS sales. It went missing for a while and after a small discussion on here it popped back up for the next sale.

All the little incidences could just all be coincidences, but that would be an awful LOT of coincidences.

Good, then I hope they notice that everyone would like them to PLEASE decide to sell the Rhyder 32 that they put in promo but aren't going to put into production :rtr:

I'm not sure what I think of the new direction at Coach though, especially viewing the Spring 2015 preview now. I suspect I'll be buying a lot more vintage designs on eBay rather than new models :sad:

Good, then I hope they notice that everyone would like them to PLEASE decide to sell the Rhyder 32 that they put in promo but aren't going to put into production :rtr:

I'm not sure what I think of the new direction at Coach though, especially viewing the Spring 2015 preview now. I suspect I'll be buying a lot more vintage designs on eBay rather than new models :sad:

I suspect that a lot of us will be be looking for the older Coach styles and even moving on to other brands....

They look like miserable zombie models! WOW. Is it in fashion to wear such pale makeup and never smile? Some look like clones. The one with the creepy black hat looks like a scary movie character (the name of the movie is something I can't recall right now, but from the 80s or early 90s).

My wallet is so safe......