Coach.com launches Fall Preview

Did you see the price for the feather pendant necklace? $225. It looks like it is the same feathers as in the $50 feather charm on a leather strip.

Isn't this a mistake? Next to the Rhyder 24 satchel in leather picture, the model in the silk pieced dress is described as carrying the satchel when she is actually carrying a messenger. Is this the bag they aren't making?

Exactly! That's a messenger in pebbled leather that is not going to be manufactured from what I'm being told just few days ago! I really love that messenger in pebbled! I hope they changed their mind and start making that! 😍😍😊

I feel like I should apologize for outright giggling at some of this stuff but I'm digging those gloves. I could do a nice Cher or ride em cowboy impression both of which have so many possibilities for my social life....

"Stuart introduces his FIRST COLLECTION this Fall, inspired by a journey that begins and ends in New York....It embodies an ASPIRATIONAL HERITAGE with a downtown attitude."

You mean like Five Points and Tammany Hall? No wonder the Coach girls look so haunted. I dread what he has in mind for the Coach woman.

and "begins and ends in New York" - Really? Looks more like Juno to Fargo than NYC.

Well Stuart's an Englishman so maybe he's the reverse of Ralph Lauren and his vision of quasi-European landed gentry.

That said, the outfits and the bags aren't all that bad. Quite cute and wearable actually, I like the houndstooth pattern. But the prices, if it fails, Coach can always rely on their "heritage" Outlets.

"Stuart introduces his FIRST COLLECTION this Fall, inspired by a journey that begins and ends in New York....It embodies an ASPIRATIONAL HERITAGE with a downtown attitude."

You mean like Five Points and Tammany Hall? No wonder the Coach girls look so haunted. I dread what he has in mind for the Coach woman.

and "begins and ends in New York" - Really? Looks more like Juno to Fargo than NYC.

Well Stuart's an Englishman so maybe he's the reverse of Ralph Lauren and his vision of quasi-European landed gentry.

That said, the outfits and the bags aren't all that bad. Quite cute and wearable actually, I like the houndstooth pattern. But the prices, if it fails, Coach can always rely on their "heritage" Outlets.

I like the houndstooth pieces as well. The problem is that Coach isn't the only one offering houndstooth this season, and it is being offered at lower price points by others.

I like the houndstooth pieces as well. The problem is that Coach isn't the only one offering houndstooth this season, and it is being offered at lower price points by others.

Oooh, where else are we seeing houndstooth? I love the skirt, but it will likely be too short for me if it fits at all. And yes, lower price point please!

The Apollo sweater is called "Danny" YES!! You know, Danny Torrance.

Those fringed gloves are like... wow.

I do love that quote up top about how the "Coach girl" has an "effortlessness and lightness of spirit", right above the photo of a lineup of dour, scowling, pale-faced models. LOL.

You know, Danny Torrance. :tup:

lineup of dour, scowling, pale-faced models I normally do not notice the models, I'm looking for bags, but you can't help but notice that line of horrible, scowling models.

Half breed, that's all I ever heard.
Half breed, how I learned to hate the word......;)

That's the song that was in my head!! :biggrin: I'm telling you I can do Vegas or a strip show with those fringe gloves just like that!

Ooooh, more money for my new bags.... I hate my current job so much I just might make a fringe glove investment and go forth in sin. :P;)

That's the song that was in my head!! :biggrin: I'm telling you I can do Vegas or a strip show with those fringe gloves just like that!

Ooooh, more money for my new bags.... I hate my current job so much I just might make a fringe glove investment and go forth in sin. :P;)

I knew it was, I watched the Sonny & Cher show too! You'd have to invest a bit to get you a white horse, the skimpy costume and the headdress. I love her old stuff....which is kind of odd if you knew that 99% of the time I listen to alternative rock....

Did you see the price for the feather pendant necklace? $225. It looks like it is the same feathers as in the $50 feather charm on a leather strip.

Isn't this a mistake? Next to the Rhyder 24 satchel in leather picture, the model in the silk pieced dress is described as carrying the satchel when she is actually carrying a messenger. Is this the bag they aren't making?

I have seen this necklace in person and you are 100% correct. The salespeople were trying their hardest for me to purchase it. I said I would never spend $225 for that!

I knew it was, I watched the Sonny & Cher show too! You'd have to invest a bit to get you a white horse, the skimpy costume and the headdress. I love her old stuff....which is kind of odd if you knew that 99% of the time I listen to alternative rock....

I could do that. Italians always know where to get a good horse (Coach's logo too!) and I'm not far from the Cherokee Indian reservation. It could be done....:cool: I could start shaking it for the C in shearling and fringe and have a big smile on my face which would be a nice change from the other girls repping their brand right now.

I really need to be paid for all those promos I think up for Coach. Who do I contact at NYC payroll?