How to Organize My Noe

May 13, 2007
Hello all, and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms:heart: --I use to own a Petit Noe, which I sold a few years ago. I recently purchased the larger Noe after admiring it for years. For my taste, it's one of the most stylish, yet classic bags Vuitton ever made. However, I tend to carry a lot in my bags and am having a problem organizing my belongings in the Noe, since its so deep. It's like searching in the dark for my smaller items, such as my cell phone. Any ideas on how to organize it? Thanks!

it depends on the circumference of the Noe, purseket is somewhat flexible, so it's no problem fit in circular shape of Noe. If you can decide between the Med or Large, I'd go w/Large b/c it's OK to overlap, but if the ends don't meet to form a circle, it might collapse on you.:flowers:

purseket works great.
Hello all, and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms:heart: --I use to own a Petit Noe, which I sold a few years ago. I recently purchased the larger Noe after admiring it for years. For my taste, it's one of the most stylish, yet classic bags Vuitton ever made. However, I tend to carry a lot in my bags and am having a problem organizing my belongings in the Noe, since its so deep. It's like searching in the dark for my smaller items, such as my cell phone. Any ideas on how to organize it? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4847.jpg
    IMG_4847.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 120
Welcome ProfessorLV!!! Congrats on ur new Noe!! This is only week two for me carrying my new Noe and I'm having the same troubles!! I want a Purseket...but checked their site and the one I wanted, sort of a brownish/leopardy/animal print in Large wasn't available...I wonder where else to purchase the Purseket..not an imitation ? Hmmmm Let us know what you decide!! But girl aren't you just loving the Noe?!?!?!?

Again...welcome!!

Pinki682, thanks for the info and especially for the warm welcome to TPF! This could easily become my new addiction.:smile:

You're welcome! Here is an example of organzing the interior of a full size Noe. I also swap out the large tote inside to smaller accessory cases and arrange them to make it easier to locate items without having to fidget in the great depth. Good luck!

File0007.jpg

Welcome ProfessorLV!!! Congrats on ur new Noe!! This is only week two for me carrying my new Noe and I'm having the same troubles!! I want a Purseket...but checked their site and the one I wanted, sort of a brownish/leopardy/animal print in Large wasn't available...I wonder where else to purchase the Purseket..not an imitation ? Hmmmm Let us know what you decide!! But girl aren't you just loving the Noe?!?!?!?

Again...welcome!!

Thanks LuvMyLvs! Yes, I am truly enjoying my mono Noe.:yahoo: I'm currently searching Ebay for a Purseket. Will keep you posted...