Its been exactly one year since I got my first LV!

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
One year ago today I went to Holt Renfrew in Edmonton and bought my Fuchsia Baggy PM! I was saying that it would be my last bag purchase and boy was I wrong! I never would have thought that one year later, I'd have 4 LV bags and 5 accessories!

Back then, I didn't know anything about LV and the only bag I knew the name of was the Alma! :P I didn't even know what a Speedy looked like! It would be funny going back there and now knowing more than the SA!

Besides trying on the Baggy PM in all 3 colours, I also tried on the Monogram Alma, and the Manhattan.

Then I made a fool of myself paying when my bank card got rejected and I ended up paying with 3 different credit cards and cash! Then I was all shocked when the SA came around the counter to give me my bag! :roflmfao:
But I walked out proudly with my first big brown bag! :love:

Ya know, it's very close to my first LV anniversary (besides a gift my gf gave me years ago).. the gift was a grafitti pochette, and I hid it from myself, cause I knew that if I got started on LV, I'd never stop, and it happened. Now, I love having that grafitti in my collection. My first LV might have been in June or July of last year... It was the MC Lodge... And, I also thought it would be my last..haha, not sure how many I have now... Just figured so far this year I've spent $3K on bags alone! Yikes...not counting accessories, and I don't even live near an LV boutique. I ADORE your fuschia Neo Speedy and definately would have pulled out all the stops to walk away with her too! I wish I could have one of those too! She looks so fabulous with you in your avatar! Here's to our first year of LV!