Damier Azur Pochette Cles???/

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I want something in Azur and i am on a misson for a shoulder bag right now...but i saw this and really like it...

how many keys can i fit on the key holder?? and can i fit keys inside??

i dont know if this will be practical for me!!! anyone have this that can tell me more about it!!!

thanks everyone!!!

I keep mine loaded down too. They can hold quite a lot. I never put keys inside the actual pochette tho- but they can hold some. Definitely say everyone needs at least one pochette cles!

I keep mine loaded down too. They can hold quite a lot. I never put keys inside the actual pochette tho- but they can hold some. Definitely say everyone needs at least one pochette cles!

if you dont mind me asking...what do you keep inside the zip part?! i am really really wanting this and i just wanna make sure i would use it!!

I keep all of my credit cards, cash, and spare change in the zip part. At the moment I am able to hold 11 cards, 4 dollar bills, and 2 quarters. All of this is in my azur cles. It is so convenient, easy to handle and keeps all my cards easily accessable. I have enabled you enough. Enjoy!

attachment.php