Counterfeit problem

bag-addict

Feb 27, 2007
I'm embarrased that the notorious eBay seller "neroned" apparently lives in my home state. Today, I wrote to a TV reporter in my area and suggested a story about this seller--and the overall problem of counterfeit bags. I mentioned the problem of stores accepting counterfeit bags in return transactions too. I don't know whether the story will ever go anywhere, but I just wanted to vent that I'm sick of seeing decent, honest people duped by counterfeiters.

good job bag-addict! I commend you for taking that step... I really hope someone at the news station picks up your story. Conterfeits are a huge problem and somebody needs to recognize it and make the public aware. I would love to see neroned get arrested on TV!

good job bag-addict! I commend you for taking that step... I really hope someone at the news station picks up your story. Conterfeits are a huge problem and somebody needs to recognize it and make the public aware. I would love to see neroned get arrested on TV!

ME TOO!! I secretly want to be that shadowy informant whose face can't be shown on TV for fear of retaliation. HAHAHA! Come on and get me "neroned!", or "nerd" for short.