Weekender, Escapade, X-Courier.......what color combinations would you choose?

Which would you choose?

• all the same color

• a different color for each bag

Results are only viewable after voting.

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
I'm thinking about trading in my LV luggage for some Bal overnight bags. :idea: Any excuse to get a new Bbag, right? ;) These bags would be used for weekend trips or as carry-ons. I need 2 but probably would be more comfortable with 3 bags. :graucho: I haven't chosen which combination of bags yet since I haven't seen the Escapade yet. But I was wondering what colors should I go with? Should I do all the same color or have fun with it and choose a different color for each bag? If multi colors, which color combinations would you choose? My trips are usually tropical or sunny locations. I need your help! :smile:

Girl, not to burst your bubble...

but the Escapade will only come in these two combos...

BLACK w/ Silver
Sienna w/ Gold

I'm defnitely interested in this style as well.

I was having the same problem kind of! Anyway~ I wound up getting a emerald weekender and I have an emerald courier but it's not the XL courier~ the reg one. I think you could do either but if you choose 3 different colors make sure they look good together and don't clash. I wouldn't want you looking like a clown! LOL:P :P :P If you're going to get 3 bags maybe get 2 the same color and the third in a color that looks good with the 2 matching colors.

I was having the same problem kind of! Anyway~ I wound up getting a emerald weekender and I have an emerald courier but it's not the XL courier~ the reg one. I think you could do either but if you choose 3 different colors make sure they look good together and don't clash. I wouldn't want you looking like a clown! LOL:P :P :P If you're going to get 3 bags maybe get 2 the same color and the third in a color that looks good with the 2 matching colors.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe an X-Courier in one color and 2 WE's in the same color. Or the XC and one WE the same color and the other WE different. I just don't know what colors to choose. Help!

I think it would be nice to by one of each bag... In my opinion, I'd get the black escapade (you can NEVER go wrong with black), a blue weekender (a lighter one like BG, or maybe even the new ocean) and a natural color (like naturel, the new creme, ivory...)

I dont like pop up colors for big bags, but thats just me. I think a blue, a natural and a black would be gorgeous and you wouldnt look like a clown!

No~ don't get 2 weekenders in the same color! Get a weekender and courier (or escapade) in the same color and get your second weekender in a different color. I would go for something in med-darker shades since traveling could bang your bags up.

Maybe get the WE & the courier of the same color and the escapade another different color.....for more fun colors, it could be something like ocean, pine in those new 07 seasons color.....:smile: