Weekender, Escapade, X-Courier.......what color combinations would you choose?

Which would you choose?

• all the same color

• a different color for each bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would Definitely get different colors but same tone,
(yellow, caramel, tabac Tomato all with GH VS. Black, Steel, Marine with Silver GH VS. Vert Gazon, Pine with RH etc....)

So you get some variety but also unity...

What a hot traveler~

I guess it depends on whether you'll carry all 3 of them together or not. If you are, definitely keep the colors in the same color palette(but still get diff.colors for all 3 of them). I'd get Ocean, Plomb, and Black(or something blue).

I have 03 Olive Brown and 04 Eggplant WE, and I never carry both of them together.

I'll be the devil's advocate -- I would never give up my LV travel gear! As much as I love my Balenciagas, my LVs hold up too well. Though the Shopper makes a great carryon tote!

I think Balenciagas are completely impractical for traveling. Sorry. </Simon Cowell> ;)

I would be constantly stressing about the bags getting knocked around. I took a weekender on as a carry-on once...and never will again. Lack of a shoulder strap, worrying about the leather, other people's luggage digging into it, etc. It was stress city.

The courier would be much better, but still...the worry...

Thanks for the input girls. Pointie and Fiat I agree with you about travel being rough on your bags. I have plenty of sturdy luggage that I won't be getting rid of (patagonia and lv). I just want a few pieces to take for short trips to the Keys, B&B's & my parents. I like some of my Bbags looking vintage so them getting worn really isn't an issue. I'm primarily a casual dresser......jeans and flops. I've decided to go with either INK, ANTHRACITE OR PLOMB. I'll probably go with the one that has the most wrinkley soft leather. I'd like to add one color to compliment the above. So, I need help deciding on which color would go well with the colors listed above.

Cracker~ what LV's are you giving up? Maybe you should get one weekender and a courier/escaped. I have 2 LV keepalls and I love them.

I've decided to do an X-courier, courier and one weekender. I'm thinking about giving up an evasion and keepall. I love my cruisers, they hold so much and they're super sturdy. I use them the most.

Oh, yay! 3 travel bags!!! I personally think Balenciaga travel bags are practical since they're light and can take a lot of beating. I know that LV luggage is super sturdy, but way too heavy in my opinion.

Anyways, I think Ocean or Violet would perfectly complement Ink and Anthracite(or Plomb). I'm slightly biased though.... I have Eggplant WE and I want an Ocean WE!:P

I'm thinking about trading in my LV luggage for some Bal overnight bags. :idea: Any excuse to get a new Bbag, right? ;) These bags would be used for weekend trips or as carry-ons. I need 2 but probably would be more comfortable with 3 bags. :graucho: I haven't chosen which combination of bags yet since I haven't seen the Escapade yet. But I was wondering what colors should I go with? Should I do all the same color or have fun with it and choose a different color for each bag? If multi colors, which color combinations would you choose? My trips are usually tropical or sunny locations. I need your help! :smile:

Cracker, I think it might be a good idea to choose 3 different colours that complement each other like Violet, Pale Pink and Magenta <<dream>>:love::yes: