My Summer Coach Purchases: Bags that got away

Thrilled to pieces you reunited with your beloved raspberry gathered sophia. I remember that sad story all too well .... And what a great gesture to receive the fob from a tpf friend. And to have cfc help get the beloved raspberry gathered back in your collection, too! That's amazing!!!

You hauled in the most gorgeous beauties!!!! I can't honestly pick a favorite I'm beyond happy for you!! Enjoy all of them immensely!!!!!

Thanks friend! The old Madisons, IMO, are still Coach's best line of bags.

These bags are BEAUTIFUL! STUNNING! I can't believe your finds- they're faaaaabulous! Oldies like these are why I'm having a hard time being impressed by newbies. Enjoy your gorgeous new bags! They're positively droolworthy.

Such beautiful bags. So glad you were able to find them. Too hard to pick one to like best as they are all such great ones. Congratulations and I know you will enjoy!

Love your summer bags. I've never bought a bag on eBay...may need to start to look, did I hear there are 90,000 of them now?

But love most how C4C09 and CH87 helped you replace your missing bag and fob - how sweet :tender:

Last but not least. Some of you may remember that this bag was stolen from me. So I am beyond thrilled to replace it and NWTs at that. I have two TPF members to thank. Crazyforcoach09 who posted spy pics from her outlet in the Which New Deletes are Arriving at the Outlets thread. I never thought this older style would resurface in the outlets. She gave me the number of her outlet and I did a charge send - from my FULL PRICE store! I did not know they could do this. This bag was packaged to the nines and they even put the strap inside the bag (which I like since I had a couple bags shipped from Jax damaged by dings from long straps).

If you remember the story, my bag was stolen with this FOB attached to it. When I posted the story, Cathead87 reached out to me and said she had this FOB and did not use it. She sent it to me as a gift, isn't that AMAZING??!!!! That is one of the nicest things anyone has done for me, let alone someone I have never met. I have already thanked her but wanted to giver her the public shout out she deserves....you rock!!

Thanks again Crazyforcoach09 and Cathead87 :smile: Without further yammering from me, here is small gathered raspberry Sophia and the Pave C Key Fob

Beautiful bags! Congrats on finding them again.

I know some people rag on Coach saying they are not worth the $$, but this thread shows a small sample of the many great bags they have made. IMHO they stand up in comparison to any other brand out there, and surpass most with their fine leathers and beautiful styles.

Last but not least. Some of you may remember that this bag was stolen from me. So I am beyond thrilled to replace it and NWTs at that. I have two TPF members to thank. Crazyforcoach09 who posted spy pics from her outlet in the Which New Deletes are Arriving at the Outlets thread. I never thought this older style would resurface in the outlets. She gave me the number of her outlet and I did a charge send - from my FULL PRICE store! I did not know they could do this. This bag was packaged to the nines and they even put the strap inside the bag (which I like since I had a couple bags shipped from Jax damaged by dings from long straps).

Agreed! C4C was instrumental in my getting the large borough camel edgepaint. Natasha at that outlet is amazing. And the topper was that my local FP store was willing to do the charge send as well. While there may be differences of opinion as to the quality of the new Coach bags, their customer service is absolutely first rate! Glad you were able to replace your beautiful bag after it was unwillingly taken from you. Enjoy.

Wow - what a fabulous reveal! I am so glad you were able to reunite with so many of the bags on your regret-returning list! They are all stunning and it's so heartwarming to hear what good ladies we have on this board willing to go above and beyond to help each other. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your lovelies!! :smile:

Next up...I remember when the Sophia's were in a fall preview from several years back, this was on my wish list. I got this bag during PCE but found it super heavy and returned it. But some bags are worth the weight. Plus I can detach the strap if carrying for an extended time. The chain strap which is what makes it so heavy but also makes it so cool. I know there is a new fall bags coming up with Amber hardware. Since Coach does this hardware color so rarely I took lots of photos so people could see what Amber hardware looks like if they have not seen it. This has haunted me in my "the ones that got away list". Small Python Sophia. I call it pink python but it is technically called purple multi. An eBay purchase. Not a super, duper bargain. More than outlet price but less than PCE so good enough for me :smile: And it was NWT. Love the amazing detail!
What a gorgeous bag! Congratulations.

Agreed! C4C was instrumental in my getting the large borough camel edgepaint. Natasha at that outlet is amazing. And the topper was that my local FP store was willing to do the charge send as well. While there may be differences of opinion as to the quality of the new Coach bags, their customer service is absolutely first rate! Glad you were able to replace your beautiful bag after it was unwillingly taken from you. Enjoy.

Thank you!