My Summer Coach Purchases: Bags that got away

Beautiful bags, Melissa! I've always loved the floral Sophia! Now I've gotta dig out my raspberry gathered Lindsey after seeing your pic of Sophia. It's been awhile since she got some love.

These bags are BEAUTIFUL! STUNNING! I can't believe your finds- they're faaaaabulous! Oldies like these are why I'm having a hard time being impressed by newbies. Enjoy your gorgeous new bags! They're positively droolworthy.

I hear you! It is definitely hard for Coach to live up to these standards :smile: Thanks

I love the old Madison's as well, grey reveal!

Thank you!

Such beautiful bags. So glad you were able to find them. Too hard to pick one to like best as they are all such great ones. Congratulations and I know you will enjoy!

Thanks for checking out the reveal!

Everything is amazing!! Why oh why did Coach stop making these incredible high quality pieces?? You're so lucky to be reunited with these bags!

I know, I miss those days Jane!

All of your new bags are gorgeous! And I'm so happy you were able to replace your beloved Raspberry Sophia, and the fob! So nice!!

Thank you so much, I so glad I was able to do so as well

Love your summer bags. I've never bought a bag on eBay...may need to start to look, did I hear there are 90,000 of them now?

But love most how C4C09 and CH87 helped you replace your missing bag and fob - how sweet :tender:

Isn't it crazy? Ebay is definitely a buyer's market now!

Beautiful bags! Congrats on finding them again.

I know some people rag on Coach saying they are not worth the $$, but this thread shows a small sample of the many great bags they have made. IMHO they stand up in comparison to any other brand out there, and surpass most with their fine leathers and beautiful styles.

I agree Katierose, IMO these bags and some that were released around the same time + the Carolines were the cream of the Coach crop!

Great bags!
Thanks!

This is one of the best feel-good threads on TPF! Enjoy all of your new-to-you goodies!

Thank you! It is nice to hear bag stories with a happy ending.

Agreed! C4C was instrumental in my getting the large borough camel edgepaint. Natasha at that outlet is amazing. And the topper was that my local FP store was willing to do the charge send as well. While there may be differences of opinion as to the quality of the new Coach bags, their customer service is absolutely first rate! Glad you were able to replace your beautiful bag after it was unwillingly taken from you. Enjoy.

Thanks and glad C4C was able to help you score your lovely Borough

Wow - what a fabulous reveal! I am so glad you were able to reunite with so many of the bags on your regret-returning list! They are all stunning and it's so heartwarming to hear what good ladies we have on this board willing to go above and beyond to help each other. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your lovelies!! :smile:

Thanks for checking out the reveal. The ladies here are awesome, so great to be a part of it.

What a gorgeous bag! Congratulations.

Thanks!

Congrats to you on all the great finds!!!!
Such great Sophias!!!
I love the Saffiano Gunmetal Tote too!!!
Enjoy them all!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thank you, the Sophia's are my favorite Coach style I think :smile:

Beautiful bags, Melissa! I've always loved the floral Sophia! Now I've gotta dig out my raspberry gathered Lindsey after seeing your pic of Sophia. It's been awhile since she got some love.

Yes I imagine with all your great bags there are bound to be "forgotten" Coach bags in the closet. Maybe we should do a Fall Forgotten Coach bags theread :smile: Thanks Emily.

Such a heartwarming story, and what a fantastic reveal! Love them all, congrats!

I am happy with the way this turned out and thankful for the help from forum members in making this happen. Thanks for checking out the reveal!