My Summer Coach Purchases: Bags that got away

Now this is a reveal! Such gorgeous eye candy! I love Sophia. They are all so beautiful! I have the matching wallets for the raspberry gathered and the gunmetal tote - both gorgeous colors.

Wow, what an amazing reveal!! I loved it, especially your small raspberry sophia. It's nice to be apart of such a great forum where others help one another.

So happy for you and I hope you enjoy all of your beauties. :smile:

Next up...I remember when the Sophia's were in a fall preview from several years back, this was on my wish list. I got this bag during PCE but found it super heavy and returned it. But some bags are worth the weight. Plus I can detach the strap if carrying for an extended time. The chain strap which is what makes it so heavy but also makes it so cool. I know there is a new fall bags coming up with Amber hardware. Since Coach does this hardware color so rarely I took lots of photos so people could see what Amber hardware looks like if they have not seen it. This has haunted me in my "the ones that got away list". Small Python Sophia. I call it pink python but it is technically called purple multi. An eBay purchase. Not a super, duper bargain. More than outlet price but less than PCE so good enough for me :smile: And it was NWT. Love the amazing detail!

I love them all, but this is my favorite:smile:

I love this reveal! All of these bags are gorgeous. I'm glad to see you finally got your python Sophia!

This forum sure has some wonderful members :smile: I'm so happy you were able to find your long lost beauties!

What a great and heartwarming reveal, congrats!

Thanks! I felt that way too, such a nice gesture

OMG! You have the same fabulous taste in bags as I do;)

I also regretted some returns and have recently re-bought Ms. Floral Sophia and a large gathered Sophia in black. I LOVE all the bags you bought, congrats and enjoy:smile:

Nice! I have seen some unbelievable bargains on eBay for these bags. I wish mine was new but I imagine that is rare and it is great condition.

Thrilled to pieces you reunited with your beloved raspberry gathered sophia. I remember that sad story all too well .... And what a great gesture to receive the fob from a tpf friend. And to have cfc help get the beloved raspberry gathered back in your collection, too! That's amazing!!!

You hauled in the most gorgeous beauties!!!! I can't honestly pick a favorite I'm beyond happy for you!! Enjoy all of them immensely!!!!!

Stunning bags! I love all these older Madison styles!

I think the fall of the version 1.0 of Sophia was my favorite Coach season ever. Thanks.

Good stuff. That purple python is wow!

It is a stunner. Can't believe I ever returned it!

LOOOOOOOVE! I'm drooling over all your amazing Sophias. Congrats and glad you got your lost bags.

Thanks so much. I also regretted the Caroline Aubergine and Raspberry Croc. A little too big for me but I think if I found them at an amazing price I could not pass them up :smile:

I love them all, but this is my favorite:smile:

Yes I know you are a pink lover also! You would love this bag.

What a cool reveal! So nice! I love your new Rasp. Sophia! I commented on that one in CFC's thread! !Glad you got it! Enjoy all your lovely bags! ;)
Are you looking for this one also?

I love this reveal! All of these bags are gorgeous. I'm glad to see you finally got your python Sophia!

This forum sure has some wonderful members :smile: I'm so happy you were able to find your long lost beauties!

Thanks so much! Yes TPF Coach forum rocks :smile:

Wow, what an amazing reveal!! I loved it, especially your small raspberry sophia. It's nice to be apart of such a great forum where others help one another.

So happy for you and I hope you enjoy all of your beauties. :smile:

It really is nice to feel like a part of this great community :smile: Thanks

Now this is a reveal! Such gorgeous eye candy! I love Sophia. They are all so beautiful! I have the matching wallets for the raspberry gathered and the gunmetal tote - both gorgeous colors.

Thanks! I totally forgot I revealed the gunmetal tote earlier LOL. Oh well don't think anyone noticed but me :smile: The wallets are stunning also.

Yay!!! So happy for you that you were able to replace your Raspberry Sophia! :smile:
Love your new beauties, especially that python gorgeousness.

Me too, thanks so much

A great reveal

Thanks for checking it out

Congrats! They all have sentimental value. I love oldies, but goodies. One of your bags has a twin on the way.:graucho:

Oh I can't wait to see which one you have coming!