gray 30cm birkin with PHW

May 6, 2007
anyone have one? the color seems like it might border on flat..........thoughts? i am going to try to put in a request for a light color but not white. suggestions? i need a neutral but dont want black

etoupe might be the one for you or perhaps gris tourtourelle which is very light, here's a pic comparing the colours (not in the same leather though) I wish I had it in a Birkin to show you, lol:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• etoupevsgt.jpg
    etoupevsgt.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 508
  • etoupevsgt2.jpg
    etoupevsgt2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 519
i am going to try to put in a request for a light color but not white. suggestions? i need a neutral but dont want black.
-how about graphite?-
now that might be ideal! never seen it in person but i love gray in general

So, are you rather looking for a color closer to white or closer to black, H'aholic?
Your initial post is confusing me a little, I have to admit;) ...

So, are you rather looking for a color closer to white or closer to black, H'aholic?
Your initial post is confusing me a little, I have to admit;) ...

well hmmmm i guess i would like a neutral color that is all purpose (not white and not black). natural tan, light gray--something that is a year around color. maybe graphite is basically black?:nuts:

Which gray did you mean? I am going for the "ardoise" (please correct my spelling if I am wrong!) in boxcalf and I sort of like its basic gray look....
I love Grays and many neutrals colors. I was just smitten with Isus' Etoupe Birkin in swift, it was lovely. I prefer Etoupe in Swift. I love Gris Tortourtelle and Graphite! :yes: ....these could be a great neutral for your collection.

well hmmmm i guess i would like a neutral color that is all purpose (not white and not black). natural tan, light gray--something that is a year around color. maybe graphite is basically black?:nuts:

Graphite is very close to Black, Hermesaholic. But unlike black that looks black all the time, Graphite takes on a different colour depending on the light source. It sometimes look black, sometimes gray, something indigo ...