Diamond Studs

I know, right?! I got a despatch note tonight so it looks as if I will receive them tomorrow rather than Thursday -.don't think will be getting much sleep for excitement! My last major jewellery purchase was my Cartier Love cuff last July so I'm really excited about getting these :smile:

I know, right?! I got a despatch note tonight so it looks as if I will receive them tomorrow rather than Thursday -.don't think will be getting much sleep for excitement! My last major jewellery purchase was my Cartier Love cuff last July so I'm really excited about getting these :smile:

Ha ha! I love TPF, I'm excited for you! I recently bought a 1ctw 5 stone but I exchanged it for the 1/2ctw 5 stone instead. I stayed on the couch in the living room from about 8 till it arrived at noonish to ensure I didn't miss delivery!!!

Ha ha! I love TPF, I'm excited for you! I recently bought a 1ctw 5 stone but I exchanged it for the 1/2ctw 5 stone instead. I stayed on the couch in the living room from about 8 till it arrived at noonish to ensure I didn't miss delivery!!!

Your 5 stone sounds beautiful - would love to see a pic!

I was wrong about getting the studs today, it will be tomorrow as I originally thought so looks like I'll be camping out for the postman tomorrow too :roflmfao:

I did buy this little lovely today from Hermes while I am waiting for the studs and to keep my Love company :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:

Lol! Funny thing is when my DH is expecting a package he doesn't even care. He'll leave, come back, then if he misses it oh well. For some reason I can't post pics on TPF right now. I've tried changing the size resolution etc no luck. Congrats on your new bracelet, can't wait to see your studs. I hope they're everything you wanted!

Your 5 stone sounds beautiful - would love to see a pic!

I was wrong about getting the studs today, it will be tomorrow as I originally thought so looks like I'll be camping out for the postman tomorrow too :roflmfao:

I did buy this little lovely today from Hermes while I am waiting for the studs and to keep my Love company :smile:

I actually just bought a Micro Kelly from Hermes.com and plan on wearing it next to my cuff. Too funny! Great minds think a like. :biggrin: I love this. How does it fit, what size is your wrist? So many questions. :P This is gorgeous.

I actually just bought a Micro Kelly from Hermes.com and plan on wearing it next to my cuff. Too funny! Great minds think a like. :biggrin: I love this. How does it fit, what size is your wrist? So many questions. :P This is gorgeous.

Lol, great minds! :smile: I would love to see a pic when you get it, what colour did you go for? Thanks for your lovely comments! :smooch:

I had some issues with the sizing of the KDT - my wrist is not tiny but on the smaller side at 15cm / 6 inches (also my left wrist is 14.5 cm and I wanted to have the option of switching the KDT between wrists sometimes), but I still found the smaller size of the KDT quite restrictive.. whereas the bigger size spins around :sad: I did go for the bigger size in the end but am wondering whether the spinning will annoy me down the line!

I have owned a Clic Clac H before and the sizing of that seems to work better with the shape and size of my wrist, the PM size is perfect and also stacks neatly with the Love.

Lol, great minds! :smile: I would love to see a pic when you get it, what colour did you go for? Thanks for your lovely comments! :smooch:

I had some issues with the sizing of the KDT - my wrist is not tiny but on the smaller side at 15cm / 6 inches (also my left wrist is 14.5 cm and I wanted to have the option of switching the KDT between wrists sometimes), but I still found the smaller size of the KDT quite restrictive.. whereas the bigger size spins around :sad: I did go for the bigger size in the end but am wondering whether the spinning will annoy me down the line!

I have owned a Clic Clac H before and the sizing of that seems to work better with the shape and size of my wrist, the PM size is perfect and also stacks neatly with the Love.

Yea, I was on the Hermes side trying to find info on sizing. I went with the XS. My wrist is 14 cm. I should have gone with a bright color. But I got a beige leather. Your purple is lovely. The day I ordered they called and said it would be delayed to bring it in. They didn't say from where. Oh, also it was mentioned on the Hermes Forum that the leather does tend to stretch with wear. I wouldn't like it spinning too much. Yes, I have never really considered the clic clac. I did put a Evelyne on hold so hope the slope isn't as slippery as some say. ;)

Yea, I was on the Hermes side trying to find info on sizing. I went with the XS. My wrist is 14 cm. I should have gone with a bright color. But I got a beige leather. Your purple is lovely. The day I ordered they called and said it would be delayed to bring it in. They didn't say from where. Oh, also it was mentioned on the Hermes Forum that the leather does tend to stretch with wear. I wouldn't like it spinning too much. Yes, I have never really considered the clic clac. I did put a Evelyne on hold so hope the slope isn't as slippery as some say. ;)

Beige sounds lovely too and it will match with everything! I'm not sure of the official colour for mine but it is more of a magenta than purple irl, I went into the store wanting a bright pink or purple so am really happy with it!

You will love the Evelyne, what colour did you get? I used to have a bright blue one but sold it a few months ago, found the colour hard to match but would love to get another in a neutral at some point.

The studs are here! :biggrin: I LOVE them but have already managed to lose one of the backs and can't find it :sad: Tried to get a replacement but no jewellers seem to stock them (for screwbacks) so unless I find the one I lost I may have to send the earrings back to the vendor next week so that they can make me a replacement set of backs :pout:

Here's a quick modelling pic of one on the ear - they are 0.54 carat each (1.08 total) set in an 18k white gold four prong setting:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 320
Beige sounds lovely too and it will match with everything! I'm not sure of the official colour for mine but it is more of a magenta than purple irl, I went into the store wanting a bright pink or purple so am really happy with it!

You will love the Evelyne, what colour did you get? I used to have a bright blue one but sold it a few months ago, found the colour hard to match but would love to get another in a neutral at some point.

I went with a black, I want a pop color at some point. Yea. I am sure I will love the bracelet. :biggrin:

The studs are here! :biggrin: I LOVE them but have already managed to lose one of the backs and can't find it :sad: Tried to get a replacement but no jewellers seem to stock them (for screwbacks) so unless I find the one I lost I may have to send the earrings back to the vendor next week so that they can make me a replacement set of backs :pout:

Here's a quick modelling pic of one on the ear - they are 0.54 carat each (1.08 total) set in an 18k white gold four prong setting:
They look great on you! They are a great size for your lobe :yahoo:

Sorry to hear you lost the back, maybe you will find it. This sounds weird, but try "combing" the carpet with your fingers if you have any carpet. I've had mine get stuck in the "fluffy" carpet I have at home.