What do you think of Nine West bags?

Crystalina

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Okay, so I'm on a budget right now and I will have to save up for a higher end bag, and that will be months away.

In the meantime, I just want a fun everyday bag for fall.

I was thinking of getting a Nine West, but it's not usually something I carry.

What do you guys think of these bags in terms of quality? And do you think they look tacky? Tia!

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm on a budget right now and I will have to save up for a higher end bag, and that will be months away.

In the meantime, I just want a fun everyday bag for fall.

I was thinking of getting a Nine West, but it's not usually something I carry.

What do you guys think of these bags in terms of quality? And do you think they look tacky? Tia!

I recently bought a Nine West Tote and have been very pleased with it. It's a great bag at a good price. I always get tons of compliments whenever I wear it.

:P

I love my nine west shoes. What turns me off from the bags are the little plaques on them that say ninewest. I think I would look for something nice and fun that didn't have an obvious brand on it. They may have some - couldn't tell on the web site.

I love my nine west shoes. What turns me off from the bags are the little plaques on them that say ninewest. I think I would look for something nice and fun that didn't have an obvious brand on it. They may have some - couldn't tell on the web site.

My Nine West Tote came with a wristlet that has a Nine West nameplate. But the Tote does not. I'm adding a pic. Hope it comes through right side up. If not, feel free to orient it correctly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 264
My Nine West Tote came with a wristlet that has a Nine West nameplate. But the Tote does not. I'm adding a pic. Hope it comes through right side up. If not, feel free to orient it correctly.

I really like your tote! The colors are so pretty and the matching wristlet is adorable!

Thank you so much for sharing!

A big +1 from me! I really love your Nine West tote and matching wristlet, Fim. Perfect for summer! :biggrin: