What do you think of Nine West bags?

Crystalina

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Okay, so I'm on a budget right now and I will have to save up for a higher end bag, and that will be months away.

In the meantime, I just want a fun everyday bag for fall.

I was thinking of getting a Nine West, but it's not usually something I carry.

What do you guys think of these bags in terms of quality? And do you think they look tacky? Tia!

Last edited:

Fimpagebag

Jul 27, 2013
Pinch Purse Island
Okay, so I'm on a budget right now and I will have to save up for a higher end bag, and that will be months away.

In the meantime, I just want a fun everyday bag for fall.

I was thinking of getting a Nine West, but it's not usually something I carry.

What do you guys think of these bags in terms of quality? And do you think they look tacky? Tia!
I recently bought a Nine West Tote and have been very pleased with it. It's a great bag at a good price. I always get tons of compliments whenever I wear it.

:P

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
I love my nine west shoes. What turns me off from the bags are the little plaques on them that say ninewest. I think I would look for something nice and fun that didn't have an obvious brand on it. They may have some - couldn't tell on the web site.

Fimpagebag

Jul 27, 2013
Pinch Purse Island
I love my nine west shoes. What turns me off from the bags are the little plaques on them that say ninewest. I think I would look for something nice and fun that didn't have an obvious brand on it. They may have some - couldn't tell on the web site.
My Nine West Tote came with a wristlet that has a Nine West nameplate. But the Tote does not. I'm adding a pic. Hope it comes through right side up. If not, feel free to orient it correctly.

Attachments

Crystalina

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I really like your tote! The colors are so pretty and the matching wristlet is adorable!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
My Nine West Tote came with a wristlet that has a Nine West nameplate. But the Tote does not. I'm adding a pic. Hope it comes through right side up. If not, feel free to orient it correctly.
I really like your tote! The colors are so pretty and the matching wristlet is adorable!

Thank you so much for sharing!
A big +1 from me! I really love your Nine West tote and matching wristlet, Fim. Perfect for summer! :biggrin: