Sticker on Jewelry?

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
I have this Pearl Sautoir necklace, and instead of the usual tag it has this sticker tag instead. I have attached a photo. I have gotten it authenticated and it has been deemed authentic, but the tag also threw of the authenticators. I am just curious if anyone here has seen this same tag before anywhere? TIA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 1.29.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 1.29.21 PM.png
    707.4 KB · Views: 188
I have this Pearl Sautoir necklace, and instead of the usual tag it has this sticker tag instead. I have attached a photo. I have gotten it authenticated and it has been deemed authentic, but the tag also threw of the authenticators. I am just curious if anyone here has seen this same tag before anywhere? TIA
Never seen such a sticked and I have purchased ALOT of chanel costume jewelry. Do you think the previous owner could have made the sticker and attached for identification purposes. I keep the small paper sticker and place it at the bottom of the box - under the grey cushion piece.

Never seen such a sticked and I have purchased ALOT of chanel costume jewelry. Do you think the previous owner could have made the sticker and attached for identification purposes. I keep the small paper sticker and place it at the bottom of the box - under the grey cushion piece.

I suppose that is possible, I didn't think about that. This sticker just has the style number and the price on it. Etinceler authenticated it so I am not concerned about that. I'm more curious than anything as I have never seen one like it either.

I too have a vast amount of Chanel CJ but I've not seen that type of tag before. I have this necklace also and that is the style number. As previously mentioned, probably done by past owner.