Sticker on Jewelry?

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
I have this Pearl Sautoir necklace, and instead of the usual tag it has this sticker tag instead. I have attached a photo. I have gotten it authenticated and it has been deemed authentic, but the tag also threw of the authenticators. I am just curious if anyone here has seen this same tag before anywhere? TIA

Attachments

SouthTampa

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
I have this Pearl Sautoir necklace, and instead of the usual tag it has this sticker tag instead. I have attached a photo. I have gotten it authenticated and it has been deemed authentic, but the tag also threw of the authenticators. I am just curious if anyone here has seen this same tag before anywhere? TIA
Never seen such a sticked and I have purchased ALOT of chanel costume jewelry. Do you think the previous owner could have made the sticker and attached for identification purposes. I keep the small paper sticker and place it at the bottom of the box - under the grey cushion piece.

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Never seen such a sticked and I have purchased ALOT of chanel costume jewelry. Do you think the previous owner could have made the sticker and attached for identification purposes. I keep the small paper sticker and place it at the bottom of the box - under the grey cushion piece.
I suppose that is possible, I didn't think about that. This sticker just has the style number and the price on it. Etinceler authenticated it so I am not concerned about that. I'm more curious than anything as I have never seen one like it either.

Joyjoy7

Mar 28, 2013
I too have a vast amount of Chanel CJ but I've not seen that type of tag before. I have this necklace also and that is the style number. As previously mentioned, probably done by past owner.

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
I too have a vast amount of Chanel CJ but I've not seen that type of tag before. I have this necklace also and that is the style number. As previously mentioned, probably done by past owner.
Thanks for your help!

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
Are you talking about the little round sticker on the clasp? My slightly older stuff has that one.