Where are the 'feet' on LV handbags?

watergirl

Aug 27, 2006
OK, so I want to consider some of the larger LV handbags, but struggling with the lack of 'feet' on the bottom of them. This blog is by far the most visited and I admire the passion about these bags, but how can you place them on surfaces that could damage the leather or fabric? I was in the LV store yesterday on behalf of a neice who wants the Damier Azur Speedy 30...beautiful bag, but who wants to sit it on the floor or any surface that may not be clean. I walked out and did not purchase it for her...I will, but am I silly for caring that it had no 'feet'?

How are the LV ladies keeping these handbags clean.... thanks

It can be annoying but you get used to it. Like others have said, you don't put the bag on the floor. I always put my bag on my lap or a spare seat. I don't like leaving any bag on the floor as I'm worried someone will just walk by and swipe it.:sweatdrop:

It can be annoying but you get used to it. Like others have said, you don't put the bag on the floor. I always put my bag on my lap or a spare seat. I don't like leaving any bag on the floor as I'm worried someone will just walk by and swipe it.:sweatdrop:
haha me too! i even lock my speedy when im on public transport

yea i tend to put my bag on my lap or on a seat next to me but i do put it on the floor at times if its carpet and doesnt look dirty because the canvas is easily cleaned by just wiping it down with a wet towel.

You dont! you put bags with leather bottoms on your jacket, your lap or a clean chair. You get into the habit of doing that and your bags will look better longer.

OK, so I want to consider some of the larger LV handbags, but struggling with the lack of 'feet' on the bottom of them. This blog is by far the most visited and I admire the passion about these bags, but how can you place them on surfaces that could damage the leather or fabric? I was in the LV store yesterday on behalf of a neice who wants the Damier Azur Speedy 30...beautiful bag, but who wants to sit it on the floor or any surface that may not be clean. I walked out and did not purchase it for her...I will, but am I silly for caring that it had no 'feet'?

How are the LV ladies keeping these handbags clean.... thanks