International Shipping PBI

EmPathetic

Jun 19, 2013
I don't often order my RM bags from the RM website, and the last time I did it was shipped via a courier. This time, however, it seems they have used Pitney Bowes and I have been given a tracking # that starts with TPBAA000etc with no clear instructions on exactly how to track it.

Anyone not from the US been able to track their package lately? Any tips?

I don't often order my RM bags from the RM website, and the last time I did it was shipped via a courier. This time, however, it seems they have used Pitney Bowes and I have been given a tracking # that starts with TPBAA000etc with no clear instructions on exactly how to track it.

Anyone not from the US been able to track their package lately? Any tips?
i emailed them and then they gave me a link to a webpage where i can track my order with that number. but i know you can track yours on RM website thru the track this order function. there might be a delay though.

I don't mean to hijack the thread,but could someone give the link to the website where you can track from PBI? :angel: I'm having problems logging into the RM site so I can't find it from there.

i emailed them and then they gave me a link to a webpage where i can track my order with that number. but i know you can track yours on RM website thru the track this order function. there might be a delay though.

Can u please write the e mail adress u used so we can ask them about tracking our items

thank u