International Shipping PBI

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't often order my RM bags from the RM website, and the last time I did it was shipped via a courier. This time, however, it seems they have used Pitney Bowes and I have been given a tracking # that starts with TPBAA000etc with no clear instructions on exactly how to track it.

Anyone not from the US been able to track their package lately? Any tips?

2. i emailed them and then they gave me a link to a webpage where i can track my order with that number. but i know you can track yours on RM website thru the track this order function. there might be a delay though.

3. Thanks for your help KaseyHK, I now see the link to track my package. The font was so small I completely missed it!:lol: Will be able to stalk my latest purchase now :biggrin:

4. I don't mean to hijack the thread,but could someone give the link to the website where you can track from PBI? :angel: I'm having problems logging into the RM site so I can't find it from there.

5. http://tracking.ecommerce.pb.com/track

6. Can u please write the e mail adress u used so we can ask them about tracking our items

thank u

7. REBECCA MINKOFF LLC
    16 West 22nd Street, Floor 7
    New York, NY 10010

CUSTOMER CARE:
    For questions or concerns please send an email to customercare@rebeccaminkoff.com or call us at:
    Monday - Friday, 9:00am ET - 6:00pm ET

8. Thank you for your good help