Advice on small wallets?

How about the vernis billfold? Not very small, but the next size up.

I am cracking up at your posts because I went yday and was at the LV for an hour trying to choose a wallet...and I was there last week for an hour looking at wallets.

I ended up with the Vernis French Purse. I was also looking at the Koala and the ludlow. Ludlow is too small.

Let me know if you find something...I think I looked at everything and couldn't really find what I was looking for.

i realized there's really nothing in the 3-400 range...i've already spent a lot on LV this year (budget-wise)..

i have like 2 that i'm interested in from Coach and Gucci...i may end up getting those instead.

but...the billfold..the style is really weird in my opinion...the french purse is nice..but i was looking at something smaller!

thanks !

i realized there's really nothing in the 3-400 range...i've already spent a lot on LV this year (budget-wise)..

i have like 2 that i'm interested in from Coach and Gucci...i may end up getting those instead.

but...the billfold..the style is really weird in my opinion...the french purse is nice..but i was looking at something smaller!

thanks !

Yah, I think Coach has better options in the range you're looking for. Nothing at all in LV unless you want to carry 3 small things around in your wallet at once. LOL

i think Coach and Gucci have better options for wallets than LV...and at a better price too. hmm..how about the accordeon wallet? not sure how much the retail is though, but that's kidna cool.

other than that, billfold is the next one up from ludlow and cozy. and you don't have to fold your bills...well not manually, but it does fold in half due to how the wallet folds.

:roflmfao: somehow i found that funny..the way you phrased it!

i do agree with coach and gucci hving more choices! lemme see what i'll end up with today :graucho:

i think Coach and Gucci have better options for wallets than LV...and at a better price too. hmm..how about the accordeon wallet? not sure how much the retail is though, but that's kidna cool.

other than that, billfold is the next one up from ludlow and cozy. and you don't have to fold your bills...well not manually, but it does fold in half due to how the wallet folds.

I had that problem too I exchanged wallets at LV twice so I almost gave it up
they r eighter too small or too bulky
so I cheated and I will get a mulberry :shame: :shame: