SLG's being released Aug. 1st, besides the illustre line!

It's misleading because the title suggests that there was already known/acquired intel regarding other SLGs. In other words, I expected to see info/pics when I clicked on your thread. So it was misleading in that sense. Oh, and don't worry about clarification - I am quite literate, I can assure you ;)

The info for the illustre is in another thread!

The info for the illustre is in another thread!

LOL... I know! I just thought you had info on OTHER SLGs as your title suggested, so that's why it was misleading. But no biggie! Hopefully we will get some spy pics or info about other SLGs from one of the other members here. So thanks for starting this thread :smile: I will keep checking back!

LOL... I know! I just thought you had info on OTHER SLGs as your title suggested, so that's why it was misleading. But no biggie! Hopefully we will get some spy pics or info about other SLGs from one of the other members here. So thanks for starting this thread :smile: I will keep checking back!

No, not yet! But will definitely keep you and everyone posted as I get more info from my SA next month. I thought somebody would have more info than me....but I guess we have to wait and see!:P

Update on the pricing of empreinte poch. clefs! It will be $440.00, but not available to order yet. It will come in terre, noir and coquilecot.

Thanks so much for the info! Can you check the price of the mini pochette as well? Can't wait to see what you get today:smile: Have fun!!!