SLG's being released Aug. 1st, besides the illustre line!

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Does anyone have info regarding SLG's particularly the empriente line that will be released along with the new empriente bag Bastille?

MommielovesLV

Sep 5, 2013
Jersey
Yes like a cles. I'm tring to remember, there were so many things we looked at but I stopped on that page cause I was surprised to see an empreinte key pouch/cles. An my sa confirmed that's what it was.

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
Yes like a cles. I'm tring to remember, there were so many things we looked at but I stopped on that page cause I was surprised to see an empreinte key pouch/cles. An my sa confirmed that's what it was.
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woohoo: Did you happen to notice if Aurore was a color choice?

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013

That is awesome! I can't wait! Thanks! Do you remember if it was the size of the MC/Vernis with the pocket?

Last edited:

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Sorry, but the title of this thread was very misleading.
How is it misleading? Since we already have the intel for the illustre line, are there any other SLG's that will be released in the empreinte! That's what I meant by besides the illustre line! Hope this clears it up for you!!!

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
i would love to know any new SLGs being released in the emp line looking forward to the cles and hopefully a Pochette too

luxurista

Registered Nurse <3
O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
New England
How is it misleading? Since we already have the intel for the illustre line, are there any other SLG's that will be released in the empreinte! That's what I meant by besides the illustre line! Hope this clears it up for you!!!
It's misleading because the title suggests that there was already known/acquired intel regarding other SLGs. In other words, I expected to see info/pics when I clicked on your thread. So it was misleading in that sense. Oh, and don't worry about clarification - I am quite literate, I can assure you ;)