Is Argent color always metallic?

Argent is always metallic .I looked at the pictures and it just looks like a difference in lighting.I have an argent from 06 and it is alot more metallic than 07.07 looks more taupe/metallic.

Attachments

• Argent and Anthracite.jpg
    Argent and Anthracite.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 106
You can see the argent for '07 on neimanmarcus.com. I bought it a few weeks ago and it's the taupe metallic.:smile: It's not a garish metallic. I have the US Shopper from '06 in the anthracite metallic and it's "brighter." I think if you are looking for a metallic that is more subtle, you will love the argent. :heart: (BTW, the one on NM is not the small...it's the medium.) They are SO STUPID...I TOLD them they had the wrong size up there, but they have never changed it! :cursing: The argent medium paddy is also on NAP...:smile:

Thanks! :smile:

So is the Argent on Diabro a good representation? Just got a reply from an email I sent Diabro and they suggest that it is when comparing to the actual bag.

Well if anyone gets the argent bag there is a metallic taupe long paddy wallet on sale at bluefly that would look lovely with the bags pictured above:yes:

I decided not to go with the Argent mini. At this stage I can only afford ONE Paddy, for at least the next 8 weeks. I was tossing up between the Argent mini, Canelle medium, Nutmeg/Muscade medium and thought about which one I'd be most upset about if I missed out. I realised that the Nutmeg/Muscade would be my best bet, so I've just ordered that from NAP!!! :yahoo:

Your going to love it! I just got mine last week! It looks great with jeans. Enjoy it!

I decided not to go with the Argent mini. At this stage I can only afford ONE Paddy, for at least the next 8 weeks. I was tossing up between the Argent mini, Canelle medium, Nutmeg/Muscade medium and thought about which one I'd be most upset about if I missed out. I realised that the Nutmeg/Muscade would be my best bet, so I've just ordered that from NAP!!! :yahoo: