Help: Epi petit noe or Epi Speedy 25?

Mmeihack

Mar 26, 2014
Hei!

I have been thinking to get another epi piece, also the LV line that I like best. I like the outlook of speedy epi which is very structural and simple, but the downside is it can only be hand-held. This is not a problem when I use it for work, but for weekends it will not be so convenient as I have a small kid. The petit noe can be used as a shoulder bag, but I am not sure if I am going to like the shape and have to tie-untie it everytime to get access to my stuff.:cool:

For your information I have an Alma epi in brown color.

So, What is your opinion on this two bags? both are pre-loved but in wonderful condition. Prices are more or less the same.

1, petit noe in yellow
petit noe.jpg

2, speedy 25 in blue
epi speedy 25.jpg

The Noe because you already have the alma (both handheld bags).
You need hands free for your children. Yes the string is a bit a bothersome but you'll get use to it and its not that you need to get in and out so often.
I have the Noe also preloved in a brown color in epi. It's very roomy and very well made. The yellow one on the picture looks great with the purple lining.

The Noe because you already have the alma (both handheld bags).
You need hands free for your children. Yes the string is a bit a bothersome but you'll get use to it and its not that you need to get in and out so often.
I have the Noe also preloved in a brown color in epi. It's very roomy and very well made. The yellow one on the picture looks great with the purple lining.

Thank you for your opinion Francis, I also like the color of this noe---fresh and can match many of my clothes--I think:graucho:

I am just not used to the shape of noe, the few bags I have are all very simple and "straight-forward":P--but it might be good to try something different...

Do you find the shoulder strap comfortable to use? will it slipp off the shoulder often?

My vote goes for the blue epi speedy :love: Because it's harder to find. Altough I love that yellow and purple colour on the petit noe, I see it often in the pre-loved market. You can always get one in the future.
Good luck deciding!

I will vote for Noe also. You don't need to tie or untie everytime. Do a double knot (so it is less likely to come lose) and leave a opening big enough for your hands to get in to get the smaller items out.

I have these exact bags :smile:

I say the petite noe - you will find it's quite easy to get in and out of. You can even leave the it tied a little loose so you just stick your hand in there and grab what you need. I LOVE the petite noe in yellow :smile: (I do love my blue too lol)

I think the noe strap is actually really comfortable - I have 4 noes!! :smile:

They are both in AMAZING condition!

Good Luck!

I vote speedy - even if you think the yellow noe is in good condition, I would be hesitant. The old epi leather for the noe was stiffer do any drying out of the augments the issues. I purchased a new epi noe last year and took it back, even with the softer epi leather as I could not deal with the closure. But I still have an epi speedy. They are both classic shapes and I love the look of a noe, but I just could not deal with it.

My vote goes for the blue epi speedy :love: Because it's harder to find. Altough I love that yellow and purple colour on the petit noe, I see it often in the pre-loved market. You can always get one in the future.
Good luck deciding!

I feel the speedy shape is safer...I am fond of both bags, but feel unnecessary to buy both---haha, maybe very few will think like me: "unnecessary":roflmfao: