CHANEL dog collar?

FENDIFAN

I LOVE MY 4 BOYS
Mar 31, 2007
Hello all,

Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing??

I'm getting my Puppy in a few weeks and her name is Coco Chanel. I would really love a collar to match!!

TIA:heart:

I have a Chanel dog collar! I bought it about five years ago at the Neiman Marcus in Chicago. It's black quilted with a silver clasp that has the CC on it.

I bought it for my yorkie -- but it's kinda heavy so I have never used it. :P

I think in the 80s during the punk era there was a choker necklace that looked like a dog collar fit for a bull dog. I'll see if I have a look book that shows it.

I have a Chanel dog collar! I bought it about five years ago at the Neiman Marcus in Chicago. It's black quilted with a silver clasp that has the CC on it.

I bought it for my yorkie -- but it's kinda heavy so I have never used it. :P

I didn't know you had a Yorkie! I have to boys and love them to pieces.

Ive tried e-bay. I have searched and searched only coming to the conclusion that they DO exist!! But still no idea where i can purchase one from.. But ill keep searching.... i've just got to have this collar!!:yes:

Ive tried e-bay. I have searched and searched only coming to the conclusion that they DO exist!! But still no idea where i can purchase one from.. But ill keep searching.... i've just got to have this collar!!:yes:
I saw a Chanel dog collar at NM in SF. Call for Christine (xochrissie from this board) 415-362-3900 x2164;) (she's really nice!)