Newbie here...

kokebon

May 8, 2007
Hello!! I am so glad I found this website. I have been collecting tokidoki stuff since last year. I read pretty much the first few pages of the threads, and I was hoping that someone here could help clarify some of my questions for me.

Correct me if I am wrong, but did more different prints came out this year than what was listed in le sportsac website? I thought for this season its pirata print, adios star print, and bianco solid?

Then..when was Spiaggia print from?
I picked up Amore print and a Pirata print past weekend from Macys. I thought they were the newly released one, but seems like there are more other prints I found on this forum that I have yet to see. I have a Foresta from last November.

So how many prints were released after Foresta? confused...as I didnt see that many prints sold on ebay except the ones from last Winter and the newly released one.

Spiaggia is very pretty!!!

thanks !!!

hi welcome!

spiaggia is one of the summer 2007 prints! famiglia is coming out in a month or two i believe =) but the lesportsac site is REALLY slow to update with their new line, so spiaggia should be appearing on the site later towards the end of the month ^^

hi! I'm new too. :smile: welcome to the wonderful world of tokidoki! :P i got my first bag last year too and dang, i had no idea there were so many prints and that the lesportsac and tokidoki marriage was ending at the end of this year!

I agree w/ bubblesung lesportsac is really slow :lol: amore never made it to their site because they said they weren't carrying it oddly enough buhyah one TPF member had created a site in the past that she's been periodically updating and here's her bag archive

http://tokidokiblog.wordpress.com/tokidoki-lesportsac-bag-archive/

another TPF member was putting some of these up on a thread also :biggrin: you'll probably see it eventually ;)