Will the Robinson double zip tote in Luggage be around for a couple more seasons?

Jun 26, 2007
I've been eying this bag and I really regret not purchasing it at the last F&F sale. Do you guys think this bag will still be around by the next time a F&F sale happens? According to google, Tory Burch also had one in October of last year? Am I correct in guessing that TB will have another sale later this year? If so I'd rather wait. But if this bag in Luggage is going to sell out I would rather just purchase it full price!

Thanks in advance!

Just based on my knowledge of Luggage and the Robinson Double Zip - - I think it's safe to say that this baby will be around for awhile. I would be surprised if they pulled that item. Patience, though is a whole other level =) =) =)

I'm contemplating on the fuschia that's on sale right now on the website. Does the f&f sale applies to regular priced items or on sale too? Is the price good enough or should I wait till the f&f sale? I'm don't necessarily have to get the fuschia and is quite flexible on colors. Thanks

Sorry to hijack

It was 575 marked down to 402.5

Is it a good price already or should know wait? I'm new to tb bags

Thanks

Attachments

• 1400188870390.jpg
    1400188870390.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 287
  • 1400188889282.jpg
    1400188889282.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 284
I think it's a great price for a classic bag. I think the fob is also a great price. This cycle of bags is extremely well made. I'm ordering the Robinson Open Dome but trying to decide between Windstorm and Carnival.

Thanks, i tried checking out..unfortunately shipping plus taxes and duties is $100+ :sad: I'll have to think on it