Will the Robinson double zip tote in Luggage be around for a couple more seasons?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been eying this bag and I really regret not purchasing it at the last F&F sale. Do you guys think this bag will still be around by the next time a F&F sale happens? According to google, Tory Burch also had one in October of last year? Am I correct in guessing that TB will have another sale later this year? If so I'd rather wait. But if this bag in Luggage is going to sell out I would rather just purchase it full price!

Thanks in advance!

2. Just based on my knowledge of Luggage and the Robinson Double Zip - - I think it's safe to say that this baby will be around for awhile. I would be surprised if they pulled that item. Patience, though is a whole other level =) =) =)

3. Luggage is a staple color and TB has 25% off often enough that you should wait to purchase.

4. I'm contemplating on the fuschia that's on sale right now on the website. Does the f&f sale applies to regular priced items or on sale too? Is the price good enough or should I wait till the f&f sale? I'm don't necessarily have to get the fuschia and is quite flexible on colors. Thanks

Sorry to hijack

5. It was 575 marked down to 402.5

Is it a good price already or should know wait? I'm new to tb bags

Thanks

Attached Files:

6. I think it's a great price for a classic bag. I think the fob is also a great price. This cycle of bags is extremely well made. I'm ordering the Robinson Open Dome but trying to decide between Windstorm and Carnival.

7. Thanks, i tried checking out..unfortunately shipping plus taxes and duties is $100+ :sad: I'll have to think on it

8. you should call a Canadian boutique and see if that will make a difference with shipping. http://www.toryburch.com/stores

9. Thank you everyone for your responses! Guess I will start saving for this bag and buy when the next big sale happens :smile: $400ish does not seem bad for a staple bag!

10. oh yes, thanks for the advice, i should ask their canadian boutique if they have it on sale too or if they will honor the discount. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice