Chuffed to bits.......

Gracie12

Apr 25, 2014
A sneaky little e-bay purchase I made arrived today and I am absolutely thrilled with her. I missed out when they were at Bicester through dithering and regretted it ever since. The seller has restored my faith in evil-bay after my mini-alexa disaster ( still waiting from M repairs to hear what they can do and how much it will be :sad:) I know she's not to be compared with the stunning bays and dr reveals we've had on here recently - but I :heart: her!

Beauty of a bag! I dithered between this and a beige lily at Bicester and went for the latter. I'd have loved both with the funds though - I think it's a really versatile bag!

Yeah, I dithered cos I wondered what I'd use her for even though I loved the design, but then got home and thought about it and for me she will be very versatile, I thought she might be dressy, but you know what I can see no good reason not to wear her with jeans!

Yeah, I dithered cos I wondered what I'd use her for even though I loved the design, but then got home and thought about it and for me she will be very versatile, I thought she might be dressy, but you know what I can see no good reason not to wear her with jeans!

Absolutely! I first saw this design in the Bays & thought it was too much, but I think it goes nicely on Lily & purses. :tup:

Ohh lovely, I saw these at the Sample sale, nearly bought it (even choose the best pattern one) but put it down in the end. Slight regret tickling my heart now - looks perfect, congrats!