What Do You Do With Haemorrhoid Cream???

lilackatz

O.G.
Mar 16, 2006
Strange question I know but I've been reading that using haemorrhoid cream is a trick used by make-up artists as a quick fix face lift. Do you put it all over the face or can you put it around the eyes? Does it go under foundation? All you make-up artists please help? Does it actaually work?

Oh - I wish there was a good story! My 1 yr. old was up with a fever... Poor guy has a wicked little cold.

As I was rocking him to sleep at 2 a.m. I entertained myself with visions of the cotton club tote vs. pochette. Hello - addited much?;)

Oh, I feel for you and your little guy, poor thing. I always wished I was the one who was sick instead of them when they were so little. Don't worry - you are in the thick of it now. My boys are 9 and 11 now - it goes by really quick!

PS: go with the tote. I've seen it and love it. How big is the pochette - isn't that pretty small?

We are all addicted to this place. Whenever I can't sleep I just start thinking about all the cool handbags/wallets/etc I've seen here and start prioritizing them according to "want" in my mind. Better than counting sheep. It is like a cartoon with little handbags flying over my head as I try to sleep!