Teaser-Spy Snowglobe Competition

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
As you ladies on the Fendi threads know I was given a Fendi Spy Snowglobe, as a present from one of my SA when I bought the Black Pearl Spy. Well thought it would be a good idea to have a competition for it. Wanted your input - what do you think about this?

The competition will be at the end of July, I shall be back from holiday by then with the Black Pearl and the snowglobe.

The competition will only be for the ladies on the Fendi thread who have spy bags, as do not want someone to win it then sell it on ebay....Lol. At the moment I am going with a competition of "Guess the Spy", if I find a spy I wish to buy while on holiday the competition will be to guess which one I got. So what do you think?

Also if I do not find a spy while away, which I think is unlikely, can anyone think of another competition I could do so that someone could win the snowglobe.

Joanniii the competition will not be till the end of July.

Secret - yes keep thinking, but hopefully it will be guess the spy, glad you love the idea.

what a great idea!! thsnk god i have a spy!! teheee!! yay!!!!! umm if not do somethign random.. like a number.. or color or something liek tht...

Riffraff I was going to say spy ladies only because did not want someone from another thread wining, perhaps I should open the competition up to include ladies that love the spy :sneaky: we shall see when I put the competition up.

Great idea Baby boo, yes if we do not do guess the spy perhaps we could do what you said

Joanniii the competition will not be till the end of July.

Secret - yes keep thinking, but hopefully it will be guess the spy, glad you love the idea.

Saich,
you are so naughty! Encouraging us to spend money :P hehehe.. But I am sure I will have a spy by then, so don't you worry I'm definetly going to be in for sure! :yahoo: hehe

Saich,
you are so naughty! Encouraging us to spend money :P hehehe.. But I am sure I will have a spy by then, so don't you worry I'm definetly going to be in for sure! :yahoo: hehe

You did not know did you I had shares in Fendi stock, the more you buy the more my shares go up.......only joking.
When I do the competition I wish you the best of luck

No No No.....Lol....who ever wins must not sell on ebay.

gloss_gal thats another brilliant idea, glad I asked you ladies, besides guess the spy had know idea as to what else the competition could be.