2 new beauties!!

Thanks!! I love this color contrast too! I was carrying my scotch just before this one and was admiring how it had darkened so beautifully . I love all of the colors I have so much.

Thanks 😄I have only used one thing on my LPs and it's called European leather restorer. I love it! I remember my tmorro being pebbled too, I sold it last year. I have one in a color called elephant, have you ever seen that? I might have a picture of it. It's sortof a brown/gray. It has some different features on it so it must be older. It's nice though.

Thanks 😄I have only used one thing on my LPs and it's called European leather restorer. I love it! I remember my tmorro being pebbled too, I sold it last year. I have one in a color called elephant, have you ever seen that? I might have a picture of it. It's sortof a brown/gray. It has some different features on it so it must be older. It's nice though.

No I've never seen elephant color before sounds pretty. Post a pic if it's handy.
I only have used TLC spray on my scotch. Once it dries it's right back to light. 😕

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398552484.083102.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398552484.083102.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 161
Yours is still pretty though, what color is the wallet? I ordered the leather conditioner from amazon. Here's a picture of the elephant. I thought it was a mistake at first when I saw it listed, but I looked it up and there really was one this color lol.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398553785.572183.jpg

Yours is still pretty though, what color is the wallet? I ordered the leather conditioner from amazon. Here's a picture of the elephant. I thought it was a mistake at first when I saw it listed, but I looked it up and there really was one this color lol.View attachment 2594657

Thank you. I really like the shade of your scotch better. That's my goal I'm going to buy that leather conditioner. 😬
Wallet color is teak.
It's now at a new home.
I bought espresso color Dylan wallet and like much better.

I like the espresso color. Teak must have been an older color, I don't remember it. I'm glad to see you on here, I miss all the LP people that used to be here to talk to. Good luck with the leather restorer.

Just got these 2 beauties from amazon on sale for a great price. Dylan medium tote in malachite and zip wallet in Violet. View attachment 2591576

Wow, so pretty! Malachite is gorgeous and looks so versatile. But my all time favorite is Violet, it is so so beautiful. I might be biased 'cause I have a wallet (Alex) in Violet as well as East West Dylan in Violet. I'll go look for a pic of my wallet:smile:

PS Your Scotch DMT is gorgeous!

Wow, so pretty! Malachite is gorgeous and looks so versatile. But my all time favorite is Violet, it is so so beautiful. I might be biased 'cause I have a wallet (Alex) in Violet as well as East West Dylan in Violet. I'll go look for a pic of my wallet:smile:

PS Your Scotch DMT is gorgeous!
Thank you so much!! I love LP leather so much, I have quite a few colors :blush: They are my favorite handbags! Amazon has great prices right now if you need another:graucho: I was looking at the wallets thinking about what to get lol.