May 1st Releases??

image.jpgnew vernis color in the louise...and it has shimmer:smile:)) She also showed me the new epi color but that's not till July can't remember the name but it's described as a poppy color looked like a warmer corail like a reddish pink very very pretty I already have a few thing I'm looking at in that color. Hope this helps a little

View attachment 2589474new vernis color in the louise...and it has shimmer:smile:)) She also showed me the new epi color but that's not till July can't remember the name but it's described as a poppy color looked like a warmer corail like a reddish pink very very pretty I already have a few thing I'm looking at in that color. Hope this helps a little
wow this is so pretty love the color

View attachment 2589474new vernis color in the louise...and it has shimmer:smile:)) She also showed me the new epi color but that's not till July can't remember the name but it's described as a poppy color looked like a warmer corail like a reddish pink very very pretty I already have a few thing I'm looking at in that color. Hope this helps a little

Love the color.. Thanks for sharing.. :smile:

Your welcome:smile: There coming out with the 4 key holder in mono lined with the bright pink color also, and not sure if it's July or August but there's a couple new mono tote style bags they have zippers on the sides to cinch them in. Kinda cool looking but I gotta see them in person.

Do you know if the pink will come in any empreinte bag?
Your welcome:smile: There coming out with the 4 key holder in mono lined with the bright pink color also, and not sure if it's July or August but there's a couple new mono tote style bags they have zippers on the sides to cinch them in. Kinda cool looking but I gotta see them in person.