ever do a 180?

HiHeels

united
Apr 8, 2006
yesterday i passed an hermes boutique (i'm on the road) and in the window was a rouge h bag in clemence. finally got to see the color/leather combo irl. beautiful. i had always been very certain that rouge h went with gh. while this is still true, i was happy to discover that rouge h looks terrific with ph. just gorgeous.

anyone else ever discover a misperception?

Funny...I have rouge H in box with PH and wish it were GH!!

well it's true, what i saw in the window was clemence, and some smaller togo items, in rouge h with ph.
it seemed that the leather trumped the color perhaps and that's why the ph looked so great, even though the color was rouge h. i mean the leather was casual. i don't think ph is always casual though...
oh... i don't know. lol
gotta get to the airport.

The hardware thing drives me nuts. I wish I could stick to one color of hardware. Rouge H w/ph sounds really modern...very edgy KWIM? A museum-type bag...must be gorgeous!!

This happens a lot, HH. I think I'm positive on something and WHAM! I'm bowled over by something else!!!!!

Shopmom, it's OK to love the Hermes you're with and still be attracted by the fruit of another.....

......or something....:P

Unlike the one and only man:heart: in your life, you CAN love more than one Hermes:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: in more than one size, color, skin, hardware....

I'm glad to hear that Rouge H clemence in PHW is gorgeous, as that is the very bag I have on order! I've been nervous ever since placing the order, as I wasn't sure I was going to love it.

I just did a 180 on vert olive. Before all the beauties started showing up on the board I couldn't imagine it looking good with anything but GH. Boy was I wrong, it just looks amazing with PH :love:

Afterwards it sounds like such a mental block because whenever I think about pairing olive with something, gray is always the first thing that comes to mind. And grey is pretty darn close to PH :P