Selma in sapphire suitable for everyday work bag

Zahzah

Aug 16, 2011
Hi all!

I have just seen the MK sapphire selma on the harrods website and I love the colour however I havnt seen it in person and was wondering how bright is it, if it's a royal blue colour then I would love that but if it's uber bright I think that would clash with a lot of my work wear.
Also is it a all season bag?

Thanks on advance!

Hi all!

I have just seen the MK sapphire selma on the harrods website and I love the colour however I havnt seen it in person and was wondering how bright is it, if it's a royal blue colour then I would love that but if it's uber bright I think that would clash with a lot of my work wear.

Thanks on advance!

Here it is on the right. It is a beautiful royal/cobalt blue that can be an all year round color.

Attachments

• MK Large Selma's - Luggage, Malachite, Sapphire 006.jpg
    MK Large Selma's - Luggage, Malachite, Sapphire 006.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 699
Hi all!

Thanks on advance!

It is a rich saturated blue color, but I don't think it's too bright. I have it in the east west Hamilton and love it!

Hey all I know this is a random question but iv been thinking of getting the cream coloured selma aswell as it's summer soon!
But all the stores have different names for the colour, there called vanilla, natural cream or ivory lol I'm getting confused.
I don't want a white I want a cream.

Hi all!

Thanks on advance!
GO get it ! it's a loveable color blue you can wear it all year long.