Alma in DA???

zuzu717

Sep 19, 2013
I'm sure no one really has an answer for this, but why is the Alma not available in the DA print? I would love to have one in that print and I'm sure it would look amazing! Just venting... :smile:

I wonder about this too! I thought maybe because it might look too light but the noe has a similar amount of vachetta and looks nice in DA... Weird! Maybe they'll listen to our requests and make one!

I wonder about this too! I thought maybe because it might look too light but the noe has a similar amount of vachetta and looks nice in DA... Weird! Maybe they'll listen to our requests and make one!

I actually looked into the Noe but I'm not fond of the drawstring opening. So I think the Alma would be perfect for me. I hope they decide to make one soon!

I actually looked into the Noe but I'm not fond of the drawstring opening. So I think the Alma would be perfect for me. I hope they decide to make one soon!

Same, I like the noe on others but it's not for me personally. But the print looks so pretty and summery and that has a vachetta bottom so it helps me picture the alma and I think it'd look so cute. With a pretty bandeau too! Mmm

The drawing opening is actually easier to get into because you can make it loosely tied. The alma however you need to put it down and use both hands to unzip. That said noe is more casual and alma is more lady like and dressier.

The drawing opening is actually easier to get into because you can make it loosely tied. The alma however you need to put it down and use both hands to unzip. That said noe is more casual and alma is more lady like and dressier.

I actually love the way noe looks and actually tried it on but for some reason it just wasnt for me.