This month's instyle magazine

Feb 8, 2007
There is a picture of a dooney on page 184 of the newest instyle magazine. It's 348.00 but it doesn't have the name of the bag. Just the dooney website address. I looked at the website and cannot find the bag. It has a flap and it's its a British tan looking co,or with dog leash clasps on either side. I love this bag and I have to know which one it is!!
Thanks for any help you can offer!

It's a pretty bag. I really like the heavy duty strap. I saw it at the outlet store in Aurora, but it seemed like it might be a bit small. I don't remember how much the discount was either.

update: found the medium on zappos in the color that I want. yay! I also have $100.00 worth of zappos coupons so the bag cost 298.00. my only concern is that it may be too heavy. (without anything in it weighs 2.7 lbs)...i'll see what it feels like with my stuff in it.... thanks so much for all the help! will keep you posted when the bag arrives!

update: found the medium on zappos in the color that I want. yay! I also have $100.00 worth of zappos coupons so the bag cost 298.00. my only concern is that it may be too heavy. (without anything in it weighs 2.7 lbs)...i'll see what it feels like with my stuff in it.... thanks so much for all the help! will keep you posted when the bag arrives!

Great! What color did you get? Please post pictures when you get it. Thanks! I really like this bag.