A Lil' Red Reveal (+Mod Photos!)

Valienal

Sep 21, 2013
Welcome to my first reveal ever! Is anyone out there? When it came to finding this lovely gem, I searched far and wide: LITERALLY! I spoke to at least ten SAs from NM, Saks, and Nordstrom, but couldn't find what I was looking for. Then it hit me -- DUH, what about Bloomies!? I actually called looking for a turquoise lambskin WOC (still looking BTW :smile:) but left a happy girl with this one!

So, what's in the little brown bag!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 1,065
Here she is! A beautiful red classic lambskin WOC with SHW! With a :heart: for TPF :smile:

omigosh omigosh. Loooooove this. looks great on you too :love::heart::loveeyes::hbeat:
thanks to missTeresaDee, i just presaled one for triple points at bloomies. have only seen pics of this red online. would you say the color of the woc is a true red in real life? do you think your picture is a true representation of the shade of red? If not is it darker or lighter in person compared to pics? thanks.

omigosh omigosh. Loooooove this. looks great on you too :love::heart::loveeyes::hbeat:
thanks to missTeresaDee, i just presaled one for triple points at bloomies. have only seen pics of this red online. would you say the color of the woc is a true red in real life? do you think your picture is a true representation of the shade of red? If not is it darker or lighter in person compared to pics? thanks.
Definitely a true red! I love love love it!!