A Lil' Red Reveal (+Mod Photos!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Welcome to my first reveal ever! Is anyone out there? When it came to finding this lovely gem, I searched far and wide: LITERALLY! I spoke to at least ten SAs from NM, Saks, and Nordstrom, but couldn't find what I was looking for. Then it hit me -- DUH, what about Bloomies!? I actually called looking for a turquoise lambskin WOC (still looking BTW :smile:) but left a happy girl with this one!

So, what's in the little brown bag!?

Attached Files:

2. Here we go! Sorry the bags so ugly lol! Also don't know why the photo flipped like that haha

Attached Files:

3. can't wait !

4. Taking it slow...

Attached Files:

5. Here !

6. Almost there...

Attached Files:

7. woc??

8. red woc?

9. Here she is! A beautiful red classic lambskin WOC with SHW! With a :heart: for TPF :smile:

Attached Files:

10. I'm 5'2 by the way!

Attached Files:

11. omigosh omigosh. Loooooove this. looks great on you too :love::heart::loveeyes::hbeat:
    thanks to missTeresaDee, i just presaled one for triple points at bloomies. have only seen pics of this red online. would you say the color of the woc is a true red in real life? do you think your picture is a true representation of the shade of red? If not is it darker or lighter in person compared to pics? thanks.

12. So happy to have found this beauty! Apologize again for all the annoying flipped photos

Attached Files:

13. Definitely a true red! I love love love it!!

14. It looks lovely on you!!! Congrats!

15. This is stunning! Congrats on your first reveal and I love that it's a RED one and in lambskin! Beautiful WOC! :heart: