Reveal, need advice

Love the new Sarah, like the colour, feel and texture of the new epi material. But I am not sure about the glazing. Afraid of chipping or cracking and the black colour. I still thinking should I change it to a zippy? There is just 8 card slots in the Zippy compare to Sarah which has 16. Also do you think Rose Clair is too light for everyday use? Will Corail suit better? I like both colours. Not sure to keep or not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 465
Thank you for all your advice. The coral colour looked like more orange under the spotlights in the shop esp. it is placed next to the yellow one. For the ladies who own the coral epi items, can you tell me if it is more pink or orange in day light? I am a pink girl so maybe I will just keep this one. I don't want to regret again as I have returned the ikat Sarah last year that I still very very love.

Thank you for all your advice. The coral colour looked like more orange under the spotlights in the shop esp. it is placed next to the yellow one. For the ladies who own the coral epi items, can you tell me if it is more pink or orange in day light? I am a pink girl so maybe I will just keep this one. I don't want to regret again as I have returned the ikat Sarah last year that I still very very love.
I'm more of a pink girl too and I absolutely LOVE corail.... =)