Those with the TPF charm and accessories

kuuipo627

Sep 18, 2006
Are your other accessories feeling neglected since the arrival of the TPF charm? I find that since It's arrival, I only use the charm. I don't even use my other keychains or accessories anymore. When I try to, it looks cluttered so I opt for the TPF charm instead. Am I the only one?

:yes: It's sooo cute... I find mine makes a "twinkle" sound since I hang it off the tab of my speedy next to the lock.

Reminds me of TinkerBell (thus twinkle.tink, thus Mary)

No more accessories for a while... The tPF charm is too cute. :girlsigh:

I have two, I carry one in my bag and the other in my handluggage whenever travelling (which is, almost every week!!) :yes: I think the TPF charms are so cute!!!

Not at all, I dont use my panda so it doesnt matter :smile:
I have a few cheapo charms for my bags but they dont mind. I just move my purse forum charm from bag to bag.. even my non lv's :smile:

Definitely! My bf purchased me a cute heart coach charm that I really wanted, and I used to use it on my speedy all the time. Now I have my tPF carm on my speedy and the heart charm is packed away in my jewelry box. I love the tPF charm so much!!!

Is TPF charm available somewhere on this site? Or has a member made these available for users to purchase? I would luv to see one and probably buy one or two.

Look on the General Discussion board to see if twinkle.tink is still taking orders. She had sent out a ton of them last time I checked and was winding down. It is the cutest thing...looks even better IRL. I LOVE mine soo much. And yes, the others have taken a back seat to The Purse Forum charms. :smile: Thanks again, Twinkle!!