I can't thank enough

zaraha

O.G.
Apr 4, 2012
Dear Chanel lovers!
Along with impending price increases, I think I'm going focus on my current collection and probably put a stop to big chanel purchases.
You may not find me on TPF as often anymore, but if there's something special you need to check up on from Europe or US then just pm me I will do my best to return the same gratitude that all of you have provided me with.
I sincerely want to thank all the wonderful ladies who has gone above and beyond to help...
Just to name a few Tutu, PB, Mrf and many more. I truly enjoyed reading some of your Novels, sense of humor, exploring new gadgets, and even made friends IRL (lol).
I want to give a great big hug to HADASSA who has helped me locate this little gem at a Department store which I never thought it would even exist. After searching high and low all USA and Europe I was exhausted and gave up. But thanks to H this little pinky will be on my way!
It's not from 13C but tag reads 00V ( I guess from permanent collection). To me it's more pinky than 13C and I can't be more happier. It seems to be in perfect condition too, so with a fair well not to everyone, I present you this little beauty which complete my pink family for now. :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397501795.462839.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Chanel lovers!
Along with impending price increases, I think I'm going focus on my current collection and probably put a stop to big chanel purchases.
You may not find me on TPF as often anymore, but if there's something special you need to check up on from Europe or US then just pm me I will do my best to return the same gratitude that all of you have provided me with.
I sincerely want to thank all the wonderful ladies who has gone above and beyond to help...
Just to name a few Tutu, PB, Mrf and many more.
I want to give a great big hug to Hadarassa who has helped me locate this little gem at a Department store which I never thought it would even exist. After searching high and low all USA and Europe I was exhausted and gave up. But thanks to H this little pinky will be on my way!
It's not from 13C but tag reads 00V ( I guess from permanent collection). To me it's more pinky than 13C and I can't be more happier. It seems to be in perfect condition too, so with a fair well not to everyone, I present you this little beauty which complete my pink family for now. :smile:

View attachment 2579474

Congratulations Zaraha! Your new addition is such a lovely pink:biggrin:. I am so happy that your pink family is complete! I can't imagine the forum without you. But, I understand your not
being on it as often. Since, your happy completion:biggrin:

Z, please don't make us cry. But on the same note, I think many of us regulars may not be on as often as before. We have indeed made some good friends and had some great fun along the way.

I remember all the fun from last year on the 13S thread with LVDragon and her BF and all the other wonderful members trying to investigate the Dark Blue, which turned out to be a lovely cobalt.

********, I am still waiting for you to co-ordinate the London chapter of Ban Island, so we can all be part of ********.com as our last hurrah :smile:

I would also like to give a special "THANK YOU" to my friend from Canada (you know who you are ;)), Valentine2014, mf19, ********, Win28, Christchrist, Iceshimmer, Shuzbabe, burukogepanda, Zasha, Sacrlett1013, Tutushopper, LVDragon, expatwife, Martinibeach and all the others who were so eager and helpful during my wonderful time here on TPF. Names may escape me at this emotional time but the lives touched I would treasure for a lifetime :heart:

Like Zaraha said, we are just a PM away if any help may be needed :hugs:

Last edited:
Awww I'm glad you are nice and content with your collection!!! Congrats on your pink WOC.... It's bittersweet as I feel like I'm just barely getting to know some of you gals and one by one we are shooting off to ban island!!! But I know we must not get too tempted by all the beauties we see on a daily basis!! But we will all still have a deep love for the art and design of Chanel and many more common interests!!

Z, please don't make us cry. But on the same note, I think many of us regulars may not be on as often as before. We have indeed made some good friends and had some great fun along the way.

I remember all the fun from last year on the 13S thread with LVDragon and her BF and all the other wonderful members trying to investigate the Dark Blue, which turned out to be a lovely cobalt.

********, I am still waiting for you to co-ordinate the London chapter of Ban Island, so we can all be part of ********.com as our last hurrah :smile:

I would also like to give a special "THANK YOU" to my friend from Canada (you know who you are ;)), Valentine2014, mf19, ********, Win28, Christchrist, Iceshimmer, Shuzbabe, burukogepanda, Zasha, Sacrlett1013, Tutushopper, LVDragon, expatwife, Martinibeach and all the others who were so eager and helpful during my wonderful time here on TPF. Names may escape me at this emotional time but the lives touched I would treasure for a lifetime :heart:

Like Zaraha said, we are just a PM away if any help may be needed :hugs:

Well said R! I almost got teary. I hope PB can organize that London ( I think London seems to have highest price ATM) or Las Vegas trip so we can all meet & celebrate!!

Once I gather all my pinks ( from home in USA and home in Europe) I will do a group shot, at the moment I dig my wardrobe and found this little wallet and it will be a good march to my woc!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397506375.443591.jpg

Well said R! I almost got teary. I hope PB can organize that London ( I think London seems to have highest price ATM) or Las Vegas trip so we can all meet & celebrate!!

Once I gather all my pinks ( from home in USA and home in Europe) I will do a group shot, at the moment I dig my wardrobe and found this little wallet and it will be a good march to my woc!!

View attachment 2579557

Colour looks almost identical - we'll see when they meet up :smile: