I can't thank enough

Dear Chanel lovers!
Along with impending price increases, I think I'm going focus on my current collection and probably put a stop to big chanel purchases.
You may not find me on TPF as often anymore, but if there's something special you need to check up on from Europe or US then just pm me I will do my best to return the same gratitude that all of you have provided me with.
I sincerely want to thank all the wonderful ladies who has gone above and beyond to help...
Just to name a few Tutu, PB, Mrf and many more. I truly enjoyed reading some of your Novels, sense of humor, exploring new gadgets, and even made friends IRL (lol).
I want to give a great big hug to HADASSA who has helped me locate this little gem at a Department store which I never thought it would even exist. After searching high and low all USA and Europe I was exhausted and gave up. But thanks to H this little pinky will be on my way!
It's not from 13C but tag reads 00V ( I guess from permanent collection). To me it's more pinky than 13C and I can't be more happier. It seems to be in perfect condition too, so with a fair well not to everyone, I present you this little beauty which complete my pink family for now. :smile:

View attachment 2579474

Z, please don't make us cry. But on the same note, I think many of us regulars may not be on as often as before. We have indeed made some good friends and had some great fun along the way.

I remember all the fun from last year on the 13S thread with LVDragon and her BF and all the other wonderful members trying to investigate the Dark Blue, which turned out to be a lovely cobalt.

********, I am still waiting for you to co-ordinate the London chapter of Ban Island, so we can all be part of ********.com as our last hurrah :smile:

I would also like to give a special "THANK YOU" to my friend from Canada (you know who you are ;)), Valentine2014, mf19, ********, Win28, Christchrist, Iceshimmer, Shuzbabe, burukogepanda, Zasha, Sacrlett1013, Tutushopper, LVDragon, expatwife, Martinibeach and all the others who were so eager and helpful during my wonderful time here on TPF. Names may escape me at this emotional time but the lives touched I would treasure for a lifetime :heart:

Like Zaraha said, we are just a PM away if any help may be needed :hugs:

Okay, I'm going to cry now. A big thank you right back at you, and you both will be sorely missed here. Your sentiments, both of you, echo mine as well. There are so many wonderful people here on the community. All of us have had some good times, some crazy frenzied times, but some reaching out and comforting times as well. You have touched my life in ways I won't ever forget. Thank you so much for being a part of my life (tearing up now). :hugs::hbeat::hugs:

Oh no. Think you. What store was this from? My SA from Bloomingdales said its a permanent item and they will order it again but not sure when that will be. I wanted to get it before the price increase possibly. Thanks

It was at BG. I think this style already increased from $1500 to $1600 quite recently, so I think you are safe at the $1600 price for a while.

Okay, I'm going to cry now. A big thank you right back at you, and you both will be sorely missed here. Your sentiments, both of you, echo mine as well. There are so many wonderful people here on the community. All of us have had some good times, some crazy frenzied times, but some reaching out and comforting times as well. You have touched my life in ways I won't ever forget. Thank you so much for being a part of my life (tearing up now). :hugs::hbeat::hugs:

Tutu, you know we can't sign off until we see your Grand Reveal :woohoo: so we'll be here for a little while longer.

Yes, TPF is really a wonderful, caring community that look out for each other even though some of us have never even met. Just goes to show our pure love for each and every one :heart:

It's so nice to see that TPF is back to be a fun loving place we all share our true passion! Congrats Zahara on that beautiful pink beauties ❤️❤️❤️. It's nice to read posts like this one😊

Well said R! I almost got teary. I hope PB can organize that London ( I think London seems to have highest price ATM) or Las Vegas trip so we can all meet & celebrate!!

Once I gather all my pinks ( from home in USA and home in Europe) I will do a group shot, at the moment I dig my wardrobe and found this little wallet and it will be a good march to my woc!!

View attachment 2579557

Dear Chanel lovers!
Along with impending price increases, I think I'm going focus on my current collection and probably put a stop to big chanel purchases.
You may not find me on TPF as often anymore, but if there's something special you need to check up on from Europe or US then just pm me I will do my best to return the same gratitude that all of you have provided me with.
I sincerely want to thank all the wonderful ladies who has gone above and beyond to help...
Just to name a few Tutu, PB, Mrf and many more. I truly enjoyed reading some of your Novels, sense of humor, exploring new gadgets, and even made friends IRL (lol).
I want to give a great big hug to HADASSA who has helped me locate this little gem at a Department store which I never thought it would even exist. After searching high and low all USA and Europe I was exhausted and gave up. But thanks to H this little pinky will be on my way!
It's not from 13C but tag reads 00V ( I guess from permanent collection). To me it's more pinky than 13C and I can't be more happier. It seems to be in perfect condition too, so with a fair well not to everyone, I present you this little beauty which complete my pink family for now. :smile:

View attachment 2579474

Z, please don't make us cry. But on the same note, I think many of us regulars may not be on as often as before. We have indeed made some good friends and had some great fun along the way.

I remember all the fun from last year on the 13S thread with LVDragon and her BF and all the other wonderful members trying to investigate the Dark Blue, which turned out to be a lovely cobalt.

********, I am still waiting for you to co-ordinate the London chapter of Ban Island, so we can all be part of ********.com as our last hurrah :smile:

I would also like to give a special "THANK YOU" to my friend from Canada (you know who you are ;)), Valentine2014, mf19, ********, Win28, Christchrist, Iceshimmer, Shuzbabe, burukogepanda, Zasha, Sacrlett1013, Tutushopper, LVDragon, expatwife, Martinibeach and all the others who were so eager and helpful during my wonderful time here on TPF. Names may escape me at this emotional time but the lives touched I would treasure for a lifetime :heart:

OK I know I haven't been here long....But, I am getting very emotional about all of this....It
has been I lovely party:biggrin: thank you!

Tutu, you know we can't sign off until we see your Grand Reveal :woohoo: so we'll be here for a little while longer.

Yes, TPF is really a wonderful, caring community that look out for each other even though some of us have never even met. Just goes to show our pure love for each and every one :heart:

So if it takes a bit longer to finish, then you'll be here longer yes? :smile:
I am working on the last bits. I will truly miss so many of you here when you go. I'm not sure how long I'll stay, but probably will linger about on some forums, taking care not to look at reveals! I'm so so so banned when this season is over. I'm getting teary again. :hugs::hbeat::cry:

So if it takes a bit longer to finish, then you'll be here longer yes? :smile:
I am working on the last bits. I will truly miss so many of you here when you go. I'm not sure how long I'll stay, but probably will linger about on some forums, taking care not to look at reveals! I'm so so so banned when this season is over. I'm getting teary again. :hugs::hbeat::cry:

Yes, just a little while longer but you don't have time on your side with impending "you know what." Karl knew very well what he was doing to give us all this gorgeousness in one season - the last before the whopper :smash:

Maybe we'll meet up on the "Home and Garden" thread ;)

Yes, just a little while longer but you don't have time on your side with impending "you know what." Karl knew very well what he was doing to give us all this gorgeousness in one season - the last before the whopper :smash:

Maybe we'll meet up on the "Home and Garden" thread ;)

Yes, I know I don't have time on my side, and have already slowly started with the "you know what" that is not fun. Karl indeed seems to have known about this season! Perhaps we will meet up on that thread indeed. I very much look forward to finally being settled. :cool:

Dear Chanel lovers!

View attachment 2579474

Well said R! I almost got teary. I hope PB can organize that London ( I think London seems to have highest price ATM) or Las Vegas trip so we can all meet & celebrate!!

Once I gather all my pinks ( from home in USA and home in Europe) I will do a group shot, at the moment I dig my wardrobe and found this little wallet and it will be a good march to my woc!!

View attachment 2579557

Girls I'm not very good with goodbye's, actually I never can say goodbye, I believe only in saying "TILL WE MEET AGAIN". Z and H we go back a long while here on TPF and I cant imagine being here without you either. I seriously have decided to take a little break for a while and enjoy my tower of 'yet to open' Chanel boxes, slowly, and one at a time. I can't imagine there is much more I really NEED (relative word) at this point or many colors that are completely missing. It will take something really special or really BLINGY, or even very FUR'RY to captivate me. I will reveal my treasures in my blog features as and when they are relevant and meet many of you 'over there'. I would LOVE to set something up maybe in Vegas or London, but more importantly I think it would be nice to start an email chain to keep in touch or to let our close ones know if we happen to be in 'their neck of the woods'. I have a few email addresses of some, but if there is anyone that wants to share in this thread, please email me. I value and treasure each one of you and will cherish my CHANEL times, the thrill of new seasons, and the hopes of frenzied colors. Z do you remember when blue beauty arrived and I was at the Brazilian consulate? Z, I will meet you in LONDON this summer, LVDragon and I will for our planned lunch, stylemechanel I'll co-ordinate with for some worldly event, H is coming to destination trip, MB we have a date with our many twinsie bags, Winnie I love ya, G&Smommy my 'addicted to BOYS' girl, tutu maybe my roommate, bluekit my advisor and CHANEL encyclopedia....and many many more...some new friends and some old, but none the less, all so dear! There are countless people I have met here, and the CHICAGO gang of course...

I will always be easy to find....there is much I have planned for the blog in upcoming months so I know I don't need to say goodbye, only "TILL WE MEET AGAIN"

with a warm and tender heart,
your ********
XO :heart:

Last edited:
Girls I'm not very good with goodbye's, actually I never can say goodbye, I believe only in saying "TILL WE MEET AGAIN". Z and H we go back a long while here on TPF and I won't be here without you either. I seriously have decided to take a little break for a while and enjoy my tower of 'yet to open' Chanel boxes, slowly, one at a time. I can't imagine there is much more I really NEED (relative word) at this point or many colors that are completely missing. It will take something really special or really BLINGY, or even very FUR'RY to captivate me. I will reveal my treasures in my blog features as and when they are relevant and meet many of you 'over there'. I would LOVE to set something up maybe in Vegas or London, but more importantly I think it would be nice to start an email chain to keep in touch or to let our close ones know if we happen to be in 'their neck of the woods'. I have a few email addresses of some, but if there is anyone that wants to share in this thread, please email me. I value and treasure each one of you and will cherish my CHANEL times, the thrill of new seasons, and the hopes of frenzied colors. Z do you remember when blue beauty arrived and I was at the Brazilian consulate? I will meet you in LONDON this summer, LVDragon and I will for our planned lunch, stylemechanel I'll co-ordinate with for some worldly event, H is coming to destination trip, MB we have a date with our many twinsie bags, Winnie I love ya, G&Smommy my 'addicted to BOYS' girl, tutu maybe my roommate, bluekit my advisor and CHANEL encyclopedia....and many many more...some new friends and some old, but none the less, all so dear! There are countless people I have met here, and the CHICAGO gang of course...

I will always be easy to find....there is much I have planned for the blog in upcoming months so I know I don't need to say goodbye, only "TILL WE MEET AGAIN"

your ********

I can't imagine that in our hearts we had all these things to say but I guess now is as good a time as any.

It will really be like "fish out of water" without you guys. When I'm online and I don't see anyone for a couple days, I would drop a pm or email to see if all is well.

TPF is our special meeting place but as we pursue other interests, we are going to have to make that special effort to stay in touch. But Chanel will always have a special place in our hearts (and closets) for bringing us all together :smile:

M, I guess I'll have to be telling you and DH my James Bond stories at bedtime again. LOL.

'til we meet again, dear sweet M. As the French would say "Au Revoir."

Congrats on the beautiful WOC! Love love love the color!

It's sad to say goodbye and I love all the eye candies you posted from Europe! Take care and I will see you on ban island

******** your writing makes me very emotional. You are all wonderful ladies I hope no one becomes stranger from Chanel groups so we can all continue seeing reveals and reading wonderful experiences.😊❤️

Girls I'm not very good with goodbye's, actually I never can say goodbye, I believe only in saying "TILL WE MEET AGAIN". Z and H we go back a long while here on TPF and I cant imagine being here without you either. I seriously have decided to take a little break for a while and enjoy my tower of 'yet to open' Chanel boxes, slowly, and one at a time. I can't imagine there is much more I really NEED (relative word) at this point or many colors that are completely missing. It will take something really special or really BLINGY, or even very FUR'RY to captivate me. I will reveal my treasures in my blog features as and when they are relevant and meet many of you 'over there'. I would LOVE to set something up maybe in Vegas or London, but more importantly I think it would be nice to start an email chain to keep in touch or to let our close ones know if we happen to be in 'their neck of the woods'. I have a few email addresses of some, but if there is anyone that wants to share in this thread, please email me. I value and treasure each one of you and will cherish my CHANEL times, the thrill of new seasons, and the hopes of frenzied colors. Z do you remember when blue beauty arrived and I was at the Brazilian consulate? Z, I will meet you in LONDON this summer, LVDragon and I will for our planned lunch, stylemechanel I'll co-ordinate with for some worldly event, H is coming to destination trip, MB we have a date with our many twinsie bags, Winnie I love ya, G&Smommy my 'addicted to BOYS' girl, tutu maybe my roommate, bluekit my advisor and CHANEL encyclopedia....and many many more...some new friends and some old, but none the less, all so dear! There are countless people I have met here, and the CHICAGO gang of course...

your ********

I'm still new to the neighborhood, but my heart is sinking as I read this.
Everyone here so warm, welcoming, and helpful - for those who are planning a sabbatical, I just can't imagine the Chanel threads without you!
Thank you for sharing your collections, your knowledge, your charm, and most of all, your friendship!
I do hope you all will still pop in from time to time, as it is your kindness, warmth and generosity that make this forum such a special place!!!

Xoxo:hugs:

Last edited:
Every word has been so touching to read! I'm not nearly as fluent in Chanel as some of you very experienced ladies so I've been so grateful to come here and read your opinions, revel in your reveals and feel your joy and enthusiasm in the Beautiful pieces you ladies have amassed. TPF and especially the Chanel forum is so full of love, admiration and comraderie. I love
Coming here because I don't always have that understanding from friends and family in my real life!

So sad to read the "till we meet agains" but i know it's just that! We will always have this forum!

Thank you to all the great ladies (and gents) who have shared!!!

Oh my...reading this the last few minutes has brought tears to my eyes. I'm one of the newbies here and was starting to develop some wonderful friendships. Thank you all for the knowledge, help in findings, the laughs and the many true & genuine conversations about non-Chanel related things. I too will only be stopping in to the Chanel forum from time to time due to the unfortunate price increase. I will not be able to shop Chanel as often. My last piece of the season is coming this week. Thank you all once again and a special thank you to Tutu, Hadassa and GreenGoddess. You guys have truly been amazing and have touched my heart during my few months on the forum. ❤️ And Z, congrats on your pretty pink beauty! Enjoy :smile:

Last edited: