Tan Bleecker Daily Bag

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
So I got the tan bag yesterday and wanted to post pics to get opinions. Nothing in it but you can see the color. It's a little warmer tan than I thought it would be. Thoughts?[
ATTACH]2576937[/ATTACH]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397326129.468493.jpg

Be honest - I'm iffy on it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397326110.139014.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397326110.139014.jpg
    547 KB · Views: 603
I saw this on Thursday. I have to say that I am really liking this style a lot. Out of the colors that I saw, I liked the ecru and black best. The tan is okay, just not a color I think I would use as often.

I absolutely adore my cornflower! I also just got a tan Phoebe, but it looks darker than this one. Maybe because the Phoebe is Madison and the everyday is a Bleecker leather? I love the tan color of my Phoebe. In the end, its what you like!

I'd suggest that you load her up and then see how beautifully she slouches!

I feel like the tan is a little peachy for my liking. It was such a good deal at 25% off, no tax and free shipping. But if I won't love it I should return it. If I didn't have the hobo in black I'd get that one.

I'm not a fan of the tan. I opted for Silt because I know it's a nice neutral for me. I do like the sea mist, corn flower, and I want to see the pink Ruby irl.

I haven't decided on a 2nd Daily yet, but I do Love this style...:smile:

To be honest, I am not a fan of the tan. Might be just the lighting from the pics, it looks almost putty or band-aid colored...? I know previously I said I wasn't a fan of silt, but I think silt or ecru would be a more elegant neutral. JMHO - hope I'm not offending anyone!

I do like it and was considering it for myself, in a darker color though. I like how it lays close to the body, as I am slender and I want a crossbody bag that stays close. I feel like it makes me look larger when they stick out too far? IDK.
But the reason I did not purchase it is because I was shopping with my DH that day, and he liked a different one better. Don't judge me. :P

ETA: The SA placed a couple of wallets inside the bag, so I could get an idea of the slouch, and yes- it slouches nicely!

Thanks everyone! I think I'll return it - it's just not love so why keep a bag I don't love? I absolutely love this style though - been carrying my sea mist for days and love it so much. If my sea mist wristlet would EVER get here, I'd be set!